Daily Poll: Is your bulldog a chicken?

Is Your Bulldog A Chicken???

• Yes, afraid of EVERYTHING....

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Yes, is afraid of quite a few things like odd objects and new people

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Sometimes, but not often....

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • No, mine does not seem to be afraid of anything....

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
bentley.jpg

Daily Poll 1/2/2011
Is your bulldog a chicken?

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Stiggy's afraid of big objects like a solid wood gate. Or anything that makes a grinding sound such as his nail grinder. But he's pretty open to meeting new people. Especially if they have food. lol.

Lacey28

Community Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
Windsor Ontario Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Silva and Stella
Silva is afraid of everything...wind, noises, the garbage bags (even though she has seen them out every week), shadows, people wearing hats, etc., etc. She is a CHICKEN!!!

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Bella is afraid of the typical dog fears....lightning and Thunder, Fire works, in the dark if something is out of place and she can't see what it is, then she barks.

Abby to too lazy to be afraid.

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
My girls aren't chickens. Gertie will hesitate if there's something out of place. Like one time, after a storm, a flower pot had blown off a table on the patio and so she barked at it and wouldn't go too close to it. But that's about it. Ida has decided here lately that she thinks she's a "watch-dog". The other night while there were so many fireworks and neighbors in their back yards on New Year's Eve, she barked, and she has also started barking if someone comes to our door.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Vegas is afraid of things like the vacuum. Orion is dislikes the vacuum..but she's brave enough to fight it off to save her brother. We are lucky enough to have a neighbor that has one of those cannons...which they set off seveal times a night leading up to July 4th and New years. That makes Orion jump up straight out of a sleep and at attention. She will bark until she figures out everything is okay.

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
i wouldnt consider lex a chicken more of a watch dog. and he WILL let you know if something is out of place and he doesnt like something in a certain spot, and of course he fights with the vacuum cleaner and steam mop.

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
I got Dozer at a 9 weeks old and he hasn't been afraid of anything yet . Not loud noises, bigger dogs, people, cars, cats Nothing! It's kind of scary really.

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
Bentley was a chicken - afraid of EVERYTHING - I blame myself because I didn't do a good job socializing him as a puppy. Linus fears nothing and Truman is pretty fearless.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Gracie as we have discussed before is totally neurotic. But she has gotten us trained in how to deal with it.

catorres8988

Jun 3, 2010
Tyler, Texas
Bulldog(s) Names
Spike & Sparkles
Spike is a big chicken. The other day I took him to the vet & he started to shake like he was being tortured. He is scared of the heater turning on & off. Scared of firecrackers. Sparkles is a tough one she isn't scared of anything. Lol

kiss1069

Dec 30, 2010
Amarillo,Tx
Bulldog(s) Names
Coda
i voted sometimes but only to plastic grocery bags...when she hears us coming in she storms out the doggy door and then after a few seconds she peeks in thru the door to see if its all safe and comes back inside

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.