Daily Poll: Is your bulldog a chicken?

Is Your Bulldog A Chicken???

• Yes, afraid of EVERYTHING....

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Yes, is afraid of quite a few things like odd objects and new people

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Sometimes, but not often....

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • No, mine does not seem to be afraid of anything....

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters

Mike Blaylock

Dec 27, 2010
Forest Park, Ohio, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
SgtMjr. Duketavius (Duke) Bruiser USMC Ret.
Old Duketavius is Fearless FuzzyButt the Duke of Haphazard, when inside the house and anyone rings the doorbell, knocks on the front door. or drops something in the mailbox.
But.........Thunder & lighting, loud fireworks, balloons popping, or close sirens.........and he's either running for Momma (she's got a phobia and is afraid too) or. he's diving under the bed, being Duke of Chickensville.

Lindathedogsmaid

Jan 30, 2010
Sequim ,Washington
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pippa & Peanut
in the beginning, my Susy was terrified of my shiny pots in the bottom of the stove! for 3 yrs she ran- every time I brought one out, I finally sat one down and coaxed her over to it while comforting her. and once she smelled it , she never again was afraid.
I found that once in a while is normal, but if afraid of many things shows a lack of maturation, and just expose them to as many things as possible, pop balloons, slam cupboard doors, surprise them with peekaboo,games, soon -nothing will alarm them.

Lindathedogsmaid

Jan 30, 2010
Sequim ,Washington
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pippa & Peanut
LOL!! isn't it amazing how they rely on us to be the leaders ?? and don't forget the benadyrl for those thunder/4th of july times. up to 3 times a day. one 25 mg tab(they all are 25mg tabs)for up to 25lb of dog. and 2 tabs for over 50lbs of dog. as many as 3 times a day. (the vet will call it something else and charge a fortune.!

Most Reactions