Poll: Have you ever taken your bulldog for a car ride and then left your bulldog in the car while you ran

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Daily poll: Have you ever taken your bulldog for a car ride and then left your bulldog in the car while you ran into a store?

Pooper scooper
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Default Daily poll: Have you ever taken your bulldog for a car ride and then left your bulldog in the car while you ran into a store?

Have you ever taken your bulldog for a car ride and then left your bulldog in the car while you ran into a store?
    -bullypoll-png

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Daily poll: Have you ever taken your bulldog for a car ride and then left your bulldog in the car while you ran into a st

Only at the quick stop place... here in sotheast PA it is a store called Wawa (the 24/7 convience store with gas pumps) in and out in less than 5 mins
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

The New Casper Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Todd
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Harlea
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Daily poll: Have you ever taken your bulldog for a car ride and then left your bulldog in the car while you ran into a st

Other for me. The only time I have ever done it was when someone else was with me and stayed in the car while I ran in.
    Bulldogs are like potato chips. You just can't stop with one.

Real Name
    Samantha
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    June
    Likes (Received)

I have... not not when it's hot and never longer than a minute.

Real Name
    Yvette
    Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Mia aka Mia Amor (My love)
    Likes (Received)

No I have not. Since she is a puppy I take her everywhere with me. She is so small people don't mind.

Dog Show Judge Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Petra van der Walt
    Country
    Sweden
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
    Likes (Received)

No, one of us always stays in the car with them. I can't handle leaving them even in cold weather, I'm scared someone will steal them. I can barely handle leaving them home alone, it's very stressful being me
    You were born with the ability to change someone's life, don't ever waste it.

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Jen
    Bulldog(s) Names
    ???
    Likes (Received)

Dozer used to commute from my house to work with me and that is an hour and a half one way. I'd leave him for quick runs even though he was a pup he wasn't friendly to strangers walking up to the car . He had resources guarding issues with other dogs and people he didn't know so I didn't worry about him the minute or two I ran in the gas station. I would hear him long before anything could happen.

- - - Updated - - -

Dozer used to commute from my house to work with me and that is an hour and a half one way. I'd leave him for quick runs even though he was a pup he wasn't friendly to strangers walking up to the car . He had resources guarding issues with other dogs and people he didn't know so I didn't worry about him the minute or two I ran in the gas station. I would hear him long before anything could happen.
    If tears could build a staircase and happy memories a lane, I could walk right up to Heaven and bring you home again!

Norwegian Rose Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Monica
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bulldozer and Blossom
    Likes (Received)

I voted other, because we do take them with us most places we go, unless its to a restaurant or grocery shopping, because they aren't allowed in those places, so we leave them at home. When they are with us, they come inside, it's usually Petsmart, the vets, small convenience store where we know the owners and they are fine with them coming in. If we are in the car, and they don't come in with us, one of us will stay in the car with them, especially if its a warm day, then we keep the air conditioner on, and we stay with them, if its nice or cool outside one of us, or my son will sit outside with them in the shade or a grassy area. We always have air conditioning in the car if needed, and we always have a collapsible water bowl in the car, and water bottles for them to drink. I'm also paranoid about leaving them or tying them up outside just to go into a store even for a minute, I'm so afraid someone will steal them, they are so friendly and would probably go with anybody, and everybody always says how cute they are. I think EB's are a breed that gets stolen easily and more often than other breeds of dogs, due to their nature, their cuteness, and because people know they are a more expensive breed.
    LEARN A LESSON FROM YOUR DOG, NO MATTER WHAT LIFE BRINGS YOU, KICK SOME GRASS OVER THAT AND MOVE ON.

Bully Bootie Duty msericathatcher's Avatar
    Real Name
    erica
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bentley
    Likes (Received)

I have- never in the hot weather or when it's super cold. My husband is in the coast guard and my family lives up in NJ so Bentley is my number one traveling partner. I don't trust anyone with him for him to stay in doggy day care- plus I also feel like no one can take care of him like I do. Plus all those crazy stories of people having their bully's stolen from the daycare place. I'll only stop somewhere that I can see the car. He loves the car too!

I use use to have the I love my bulldog sticker on my trunk untill some creep was waiting at my car and asked me "what kind of bulldog do I have" then asked "if I had him with me?"

My response was not was not nice and I ripped that magnet right off the car

agingermom's minion and cabana boy Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    jimmy
    Country
    Scotland .
    Bulldog(s) Names
    diesel - paisley & nula
    Likes (Received)

Never ever. It diesel can't go with me it's not worth going

Worlds Greatest Chef I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Henny
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Yes, I've done it maybe 4 times but I was a nervous wreck every time I did it. I think the longest I left them in the car was 10 minutes and of course, never ever in warm weather, and really only if it's a total necessity.

Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Meatball Tyler
    Likes (Received)

Yup to run onto WaWa for coffee.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads