Daily poll: How often do you bathe your bully?

How often do you bathe your bully?

• Weekly

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Monthly

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • Bi-Monthly

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Twice a year

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Once a year

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 8 24.2%

• Total voters

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
How often do you bathe your bully?
attachment.php

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
I voted other. Normally it is 2-3 times a year, but also when needed cause of rolling in s***t or something like that.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Usually twice a year, but as needed if they get into someting

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Other for us as we have to do it twice a week right now while fighting this staph infection.

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
We haven't bathed them in a while since it's nice out we spend a lot of time outside and Ruthie LOVES to play "hose". She's constantly wet from that and we wet them down to keep them cool. That is sufficient enough right now for them.

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
My girls get a bath twicfe a year unless my daughter decides Ruby is joining her in the bathtub. Amber has an aversion to water but Ruby loves to jump right in. So, twice a year and they get spruced up with the lavender spray to smell springy fresh.

jimmyjj

agingermom's minion and cabana boy
Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
A Scottish guy living in England
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
3 times of diesel, I do hose him down it the garden to cool him down when it's uba hot

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

4flowers

Mar 21, 2014
NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Meatball Tyler
Voted other. I bathe him when he starts to stink! Every few months but he gets wiped down with wipes daily

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
I bath them when necessary... In summer it gets very warm here, which causes bacteria that a specific bird here carries to grow, and it sometimes effects the dogs so in periods I bath them twice a week with special shampoo:( In winter I have to bath Joey sometimes every second day cos she LOVES I mean LOVES to roll in soil. I only rinse her off though... so I'm not sure if it counts as a "real" bath:unsure:.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Ftse gets a bath at least once a month, sometimes after a week depends if he is dirty or not

chopz33

May 2, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley
Ok I need some suggestions. I rescued my bully last week and they told me when had been on a farm and lived as a farm dog for 3 years. Well he's with me now and I've bathed him 4 times and he still smells like a farm animal. Any recommendations?

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

Tooleysmom

Community Veteran
Mar 24, 2012
Winnipeg Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Tallulah and Buster
I bath the bullies about twice a year but keep the girl and boy parts as well as ears and paws and faces clean with wipes and sometimes hibitane every few days. If they roll in stuff they get a wash but not a full out bath. But Buster gets a bum wipe every other day. Miss Tallulah not so much as she had her tail amputated because her tail and pocket caused so many problems early on. If they has a smell they would be bathed but with a clean diet and a little maintenance they seem sweet and clean.

fastmatt613

Socks Don't Hold Pee.....Trust Me on This!
Community Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
New Jersey
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocco
I bathe Rocco 1-2 times a month. I really don't see how some of you get away with twice a year I feel like he starts to be a stinky little man after a few weeks lol

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Most Reactions