Daily poll: What size dog does your bully prefer to play with?

What size dog does your bully prefer to play with?

• Small

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Large

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Other

Votes: 8 47.1%

• Total voters

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
What size dog does your bully prefer to play with?
attachment.php

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Queen Beeotch does not play nice..... regardless of size. People only

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Castor likes to play with all dogs!

BentleyMom

May 1, 2014
FTW, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley
Bentley seems to be ok with other dogs once he knows them, at least from what I saw while picking him up from the rescue. We haven't had him around another dog since he's been home. I want to get some of his behavioral issues under control.

~Adopted by Bentley~

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Bulldozer and Blossom love and tolerate all dogs, but will mostly play with each other when they are at the park. They are fine though when other dogs come over to them, and they will run around with them.

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
Bifi has no size preference. it's how fast the other dogs are. if he can't run with them, he just doesn't bother lol. he would just play with the toys brought by other doggie mamas.

jimmyjj

agingermom's minion and cabana boy
Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
A Scottish guy living in England
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
Until a few weeks ago diesel spent his life being ruled by a chihuahua ....... Sad but true, this wee guy has proper little man syndrome .....
now we have paisley and nula, diesel has his crew, pups follow him everywhere, they play lovely and play fight even better, it's happy days in jjs house..... :yes:

Poohusmc

Apr 26, 2014
Quantico VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willie G, Winston (RIP)
Willie G has a chocolate lab brother so he plays with him all the time and lets him know when he is not in the mood :)

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Brutus and Frankie will play with all dogs. Brutus plays with the Rotty next door and they also play with our best friends dog. She is a lab/sharpe (sp) mix. The only problem I have is Frankie will play till his legs fall off and remains very tolerant. Brutus tires faster and then he doesn't want to be bothered with the other dogs and gets a little bully tude!!!

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
Elmo loves all dogs, big and small, I have a Smooth Hair collie, she is 90lbs. a Boston Terrier that is 35lbs. a Poodle that is 17lbs, Schnauzer is 15lbs. Sheltie is 35lbs. Heidi is a Chihuahua 8lbs. Heidi stands her ground with Elmo, she lets Elmo know she is boss woman.

Members online

No members online now.