Daily poll: Have you ever let your bulldog into the shower with you?

Have you ever let your bulldog into the shower with you?

• Of course!

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Never

Votes: 15 50.0%
  • Other

Votes: 6 20.0%

• Total voters

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Have you ever let your bulldog into the shower with you?
attachment.php

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
Ruthie No...Brutus...every single chance he gets. He loves the bathtub.

ltpyro

Jul 9, 2013
Anaheim, CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cinnamon and Pepper
First off they hate getting a bath. Secondly, they can be chaos out of the shower, why would i want them in there with me? lol.

4flowers

Mar 21, 2014
NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Meatball Tyler
Ummmm heck no!! The shower is my only alone time, not giving that up for anyone lol

Roseann

Jan 24, 2014
Kansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Henry, Clyde-EB/basset hound and Macon
No but I've been thinking about it. I was thinking that way he could get a good rinse every now and then and it would keep him cleaner without stripping his oils. ?? Maybe I'm crazy.

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
I voted other cos it's not about letting them into the shower with me... I drag, carry and struggle to get them there... we don't have a bath tub so showering is the only way I can clean them now. They hated the bath tub and dislikes the shower just as much:tongue: I'm always soaking wet when finally done cleaning them, it's a mission:whew:

4WHLN

"Hit me baby one more time!"
Dec 4, 2011
Baton Rouge, La
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr. Dooley Bulldogs
Sure do when its time for his bath. I end up having to take a bath when Im done giving him one since Im soaked so I just toss him on there with me. He is a terror when giving him one but for some reason if Im in there with him he just sits in the corner and licks the shampoo bottle. Very easy and convenient.

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
When she wants to come in sure. Not like it is an everyday thing.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
YEP --- thatis how they get their bath!

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
I agree with [MENTION=11439]4flowers[/MENTION] , terror reigns in my house with these two characters, so why in the heck would I let them in the shower with me??? Some times I actually fake having to use the bathroom for a moment of peace from fur and skin kids!!! BTW, Brutus ate the corner of my end table last night and today Frankie made the look complete by chewing the front corner. SMH...this is why my furniture is bought at target!! (which by the way is kinda nice looking for what you pay) just a little FYI for all those out there with chewers.

msericathatcher

Apr 18, 2014
Norfolk, VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley
Been there.... Done that.... I only have a stand up shower...he hears the water going and bolts and hides.....took him to the groomers a few times. He was like "yayyyyyyy car ride, yayyyyyyy bentley store, yayyyyyy people..... Oh **** I remember this place! " tries to leave with me lol though when I came back to pick him up he was relaxing on the staff couch....still curious how he swindled that one. But now I take him to a do it yourself dog wash.... They supply everything and then bentley is soooooper fresh and picks out special goodie

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.