Daily poll: Does your bulldog like going to the vet?

Does your bulldog like going to the vet?

• Yes

Votes: 18 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Does your bulldog like going to the vet? :shot:

attachment.php

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
No:( Boeboe turns around when she sees where she's heading and Bennie pees himself:eek: Joey though is pretty relaxed but she's not bothered by anything except the Epi-Otic bottle, she's VERY brave:D

OP
D

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster loves going to the vet and seeing everyone that works there. They all love him too.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Ftse use to love going to the vets until he had his cherry eye op now he hates it and turns into a crocodile once we get inside the room and tries to bite everyone.

Samantha Orts

Jul 12, 2013
TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
June
I was sure June would hate going after getting her spay surgery, but even when we went to have the stitches out she was happy to be there! She gets lots of attention :)

foxy131

Feb 15, 2014
Lola loves it!! Everyone oohs and aahs over how cute she is!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Take away the car ride and Banks is a VERY happy girl at the vet.... She loves all the crew and is always a good girl when we are there

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
Yes, she drags me down the stairs you get in the vets office, then wiggle butts her way to everyone to get love. When the vet comes in she then realizes....'ohhhh..I know you and your violating ways'...so she hides under the bench. He coaxes her out easily tho w a few pets n scratches.

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
I won't say that she likes or hates it. She loves to see the people and other pups but she hates standing on that cold table. lol

BodiesMom

Feb 18, 2014
Eastern NC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bodie
I won't say that she likes or hates it. She loves to see the people and other pups but she hates standing on that cold table. lol

I'd have to agree! Bodie knows where he is as soon as I take him out of the car and is very excited to go in. He knows he's going to get lots of attention and he really does LOVE people! He's also excited about seeing the other animals, even though a lot of other animals aren't as excited to see him! (He doesn't understand why the others are barking at him, he thinks every dog is like him...laid back, loving, very COOL) He's even really excited when they call his name to go into a room, even after they stick a cold wet thermometer up his butt, he wants to give them kisses, but kisses are only for the face, so if they don't bend down and let him lick all over their face, he'll continue to try until he does! Then the doc comes in and it's "prancy-pants" all over again! (That's what we call the butt wiggle-"prancy-pants") but as soon as its time to get up on that table, he's not so happy anymore. He's afraid of heights I believe! Going to the vet is also about the only time he ever whines! It's only when someone leaves the room, he'll whine (or try to-he's not very good at it!) until they come back in the room.
But when we leave the room, he's done! He's ready to go home right then! There's no waiting to pay or just conversation with anyone, it's time for bullies to get in the car and go home!!!! He's so funny, I'm always saying how I wish we had the collar from the movie "UP", "squirrel!", because I want to know what he's saying and thinking and dreaming of!! So, someone needs to get on the invention wagon and make us a "squirrel" collar!!!!!!

BullyLove!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.