Daily poll: Will your next dog be an English bulldog?

Will your next dog be an English bulldog?

• Yes

Votes: 25 73.5%
  • No

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Other

Votes: 8 23.5%

• Total voters

4WHLN

"Hit me baby one more time!"
Dec 4, 2011
Baton Rouge, La
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr. Dooley Bulldogs
I will always have an EBD. However I may rescue a random dog in the next year from the pound. Dooley is the first dog I have ever bought. Growing up we always went to the pound and picked out a couple and they have always been the best dogs.

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Unfortunately you can't get guarantees with any breed...or living being.

And for there's no other breed.

Oh of course. I guess I would just like to minimize the risk.

I mean, Blue doesn't just have one, or even two of the most common issues bulldogs have. He has allergies, brachycephalic syndrome, cherry eye, and mild hip dysplasia (the hip dysplasia is debatable depending on which one of my vets you speak with though).

The worst of it is watching him suffer with the allergies, it breaks my heart. And we still haven't figured out what's causing them.

They are my absolute favorite breed, and I would love to always have one. I just don't know anymore....

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
Amber and Ruby are my first bullies and I will say we will always have bullies in the house from this point forward. I am going to go back into rescue in the near future and that has been for Great Danes in the past and that will not change but I think there will be room for additional bully rescues. We will have to see once I get things set up on the new home; 10 acres is lots of room to work with. WOOHOO!!

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Yes- if the is a right one for our girls we will adopt -the good news -there arent many bulldogs looking for adoption in UK :-)

Unless there is another deaf dog we could save (any breed) xxxxx

jimmyjj

agingermom's minion and cabana boy
Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
A Scottish guy living in England
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
I have 2 bully puppies ready to be picked up on Sunday ....I am like a kid at Christmas

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MeekosMummy

Oct 9, 2012
Wales
Country
Wales
Bulldog(s) Names
Meeko
Possibly!! we are debating on another bulldog or a pug for a sibling for Meeko not quite decided xx

Beautiful Berry

Apr 28, 2013
Melbourne
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Berry R.I.P
I love Bulldogs and would also love to rescue. Bulldogs dont come up for rescue very often in Australia. Iv been doing a bit of searching online about Bull Terriers there seems to be a few who need saving. When the time comes ill make a decision. My best mate Berry would be very hard to replace.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online