Daily poll: If you could have as many bulldogs as you wanted, how many would you have?

If you could have as many bulldogs as you wanted, how many would you have?

Votes: 4 10.3%

Votes: 18 46.2%

Votes: 7 17.9%

Votes: 5 12.8%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6 or more

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
If you could have as many bulldogs as you wanted, how many would you have?
attachment.php

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
If i had the room and the means I would have as many as I could. The more the merrier. I visited with EBRN this weekend and wanted to take all of them home with me.

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
Voted 6+ cause I wish I had the means and space cause I would surround myself with bullys! Heaven to me! (all rescued of course) ;)

4flowers

Mar 21, 2014
NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Meatball Tyler
I only voted 2. If I have 5 Meatballs, hyper etc. I might need therapy Lol! Since I have never experienced a lazy, sleepy, fat bully, I have to base my vote on Meatball:)

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
If i had land, i would have 6 or more. Brian and I just said last night, we will always have a bulldog until the day we die :).

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Two. They're not an easy breed. Between their health issues, how stubborn they are, and all there "special requirements" (like food), I don't think I can handle more than two.

bella100

Community Veteran
Sep 7, 2011
Mississippi
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dooley, and Bentley
as many as i could if i had the room and no job to spend all day with them!!! :yes:

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
If I was had a place and a bottomless pit of money I would have as Many rescues as I could, then I would have to hire help to look after them ! Thats the dreamworld.

Reality we only have Bazza, I would like one more !

traceylynn172

May 23, 2013
Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver ,Maui, Cupcake ,Winter, EEyore, Piglet, Roo and Hana
Depends if you ask me or my husband lol I would have a house full :) Oh wait I all ready do considering I have 8 as it is lol

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
I voted 1 as at the moment is not the time to have more not that I wouldn't like to have a house full

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
I think just 2. That way they can play together as rough as they want and I could have double the beautiful breed.

foxy131

Feb 15, 2014
Perfect world scenario, like many of you have already said, as many as I could rescue if I had the money and didn't have to work. It breaks my heart to see any puppy (regardless of age) in a home or place where they are not taken care of or loved.

In actual reality, we'd like one more once Lola is a little older and we have more room.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
I say 3 ... 2 to own (Stiggy and Punkin), and 1 to foster ... or should that be perma-foster? lol.

But 2's such a perfect number, especially when they get along.

BodiesMom

Feb 18, 2014
Eastern NC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bodie
My husband always says that if he wins the lotto he's gonna build himself a bungalow in the backyard w/air, electricity, etc...and have 20 Bulldogs!!!
I say, we'd definitely have to win the lotto to be able to afford 20 bulldogs!!!!!! But if we did, I'd be on board for all the bully's!!!

BullyLove!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.