Poll: If you could have as many bulldogs as you wanted, how many would you have?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Daily poll: If you could have as many bulldogs as you wanted, how many would you have?

Default Re: Daily poll: If you could have as many bulldogs as you wanted, how many would you have?

Perfect world scenario, like many of you have already said, as many as I could rescue if I had the money and didn't have to work. It breaks my heart to see any puppy (regardless of age) in a home or place where they are not taken care of or loved.

In actual reality, we'd like one more once Lola is a little older and we have more room.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Stig Racecar Driver and Punkin Brutus
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Daily poll: If you could have as many bulldogs as you wanted, how many would you have?

I say 3 ... 2 to own (Stiggy and Punkin), and 1 to foster ... or should that be perma-foster? lol.

But 2's such a perfect number, especially when they get along.
    "I am normally not a praying man, but if you really are up there, please save me Superman!'' - Homer J. Simpson

Real Name
    Toni
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bodie
    Likes (Received)

My husband always says that if he wins the lotto he's gonna build himself a bungalow in the backyard w/air, electricity, etc...and have 20 Bulldogs!!!
    I say, we'd definitely have to win the lotto to be able to afford 20 bulldogs!!!!!! But if we did, I'd be on board for all the bully's!!!

BullyLove!!!
    You'll never know true, unconditional love and loyalty until you own a Bully! A smooshy-face, full of wrinkles, slobber mouthed, stinky Bully!!!

Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Charley, a 5 year old male
    Likes (Received)

2. They could keep each other entertained!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bully Bootie Duty msericathatcher's Avatar
    Real Name
    erica
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bentley
    Likes (Received)

I always say if anything was ever to happen to my husband I would just become the crazy bulldog lady - if I had the money and space - I would have a million muhahahaha

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart! Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Chris
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

I am limited only by Mabel's unsocial behaviors and zoning restrictions. But I'd have a house full if I could! Someone tried to tell me how to socialize Mabel so that she'd accept other dogs and said she'd do fine with a puppy. They didn't see her lunge at a Yorkie puppy (could have been an opinion of the breed!) and a pit bull, who yelped and cowered, trying to get away from her. She's a stinker!

"Dogs have a way of finding the people who need them and
    filling an emptiness we didn't even know we had."

Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Mia
    Likes (Received)

4 two boys and 2 girls

Sent from Mia's s4 (Mia Amor)

agingermom's minion and cabana boy Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    jimmy
    Country
    Scotland .
    Bulldog(s) Names
    diesel - paisley & nula
    Likes (Received)

It depends on how much they fart. I have 3 bullies and my nose hairs are burnt and my eyes are nipping

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads