12/28/10. When you leave your bulldog at home, do they get free roam of your house?

When you leave your bulldog home alone, does he/she have free range of the house?

• Yes. Every nook and cranny is theirs.

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • No. Kennel up puppy!

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Somewhat. Only certain areas of the house!

Votes: 12 46.2%

• Total voters

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Gracie is free, she mostly seems to stay in the den and sleep. Sometimes when we get home she is on the couch, but most times is in her bed under Bruce's computer desk. That's her preferred hidey hole plus gives her full view of the hallway to see us coming when we get home.

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I answered no. We use to let Vegas roam...but with his seizures, it really is better for him to be in a safe place. PLUS he gets into alot of trouble sometimes.

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
we let lex roam in the den kitchen area which usually he is perched on his pillow on the couch lol. i dont like him being left alone to long in the den cause we dont have curtains yet and the den is full of windows. when were gone for a while we put lex in our bedroom where it has blinds and curtains. we have to crate bo cause he will get on the couch and im sure tear it up, cant leave him in bedroom or hell jump on the bed and if we leave him outside he will dig :angry:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Gracie has the run of the house,,,,, if she ran and if she went in any other room but our bedroom and computer room. She sleeps about 23 hours a day so there isn't much chance of her tearing the place up; :)

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I answered yes ... but really that's just Maggie as Daddy is still crated when we leave.

We close the doors to the bedrooms and so that makes upstairs quite un-interesting so I'm fairly sure she stays on the couch downstairs ALL the time we're out. When one of us is home during the day she will follow us about the house, and you can tell by the end of the day that she is more tired than usual. So that supports my theory that she sleeps whenever we're all out, and having somebody at home interrupts her sleep pattern!! :p

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.