Daily poll: Because you have a bulldog, does the drool on the floors bother you?

Because you have a bulldog, does the drool on the floors bother you?

• Yes

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • No

Votes: 24 77.4%
  • Other

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
No -they dont droll that much but when we decided on one i knew they they could be messy or shedding hair -and i agreed on it by bringing my girls home

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
Bazza doesn't drool too much, sometimes after drinking drops half the bowl out of his mouth as he walks through. It only bothers me when I am trying to eat an icecream, and he staring out me with drool dripping out. ;)

mo77511

Jan 23, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sukie and Tucker
Mine dont drool too much...Now when we had our English Mastiff I was cleaning drool off floors windows walls ceiling fans...nothing was drool free with him!

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
Diesel & Molly don't drool ... they dribble :lol:

but we keep a towel on the floor to wipe up the dribble after they drink so we don't slip ... with 3 dogs (2 bulldogs & 1 pitbull) the dribbles can be like flood waters sometimes :lol:

Samantha Orts

Jul 12, 2013
TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
June
June doesn't drool too much, only after she drinks water and when she's waiting for her food so it's pretty much contained in one area. Plus we have wood floors so it's easy to wipe up.

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
Yes it bothers me, no doubt. But, I deal with it - got me a scooba that runs around everyday mopping the floors, I got face wipes and drool rags... No, my bullies don't drool much - they dribble water after drinking. But they like chewing on their toys or each other which leaves drool spots all over the place. And my white bichon - hah, I gave up on keeping him white... my bullies just drool all over him when they're playing which gets him looking grayish instead of white.

So, even if it bothers me, it's fine, because it's worth the hassle just to have 2 bulldogs underfoot...

Paul Wheeler

Mar 30, 2014
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bessie
I waited 30 years to get a bulldog and ended up with 2 of them. Holstein and Bessie. They both drooled quite a bit especially after drinking. It never bothered me and now since Holstein was put down because of lymphatic leukemia, I actually miss the messes he made!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.