Daily Poll: How many collars does your bulldog own?

• 1-5

Votes: 15 88.2%
  • 6-10

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • 11-15

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 16-20

• 21-25

• over 25

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
toof.jpg

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I am a bad mama and dont buy the cute ones for the boys. Course they only wear theirs when we leave or we have people over, just in case. Actually they only have 1 each I think and we are paranoid so they are the break away collars that cant get caught on anything and choke. Not even cute, just black. lol

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
I think the Princess only has half-dozen or so...... with matching leashes.... I'm the leash nut here.... just got her another one the other day.. it is retractable with built it flashlight and bag holder.. LOL ;)

Edit: Gracie has NO collars.... they are all Harnesses. :)

Last edited:

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Stiggy only has 1 collar but 4 harnesses. 2 normal ones, 1 tug and pull (as of later today), and 1 car one. We thought he was allergic to nylon but now I'm thinking that he's not since his allergies are under control. Maybe that means he'll have cute ones soon :yes:

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Right now Gertie and Ida each have three, a regular one, one for Fall with leaves and acorns all over and their Christamas collars.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Vegas has two, because living in Florida he is not out that much, one is a collar for taking him out to poo and pee, and the other is a harness that I use when taking him to the dog park, vet or Petsmart so that I have better control over him and he is not choking himself.

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
I don't really find that they have many cute ones for boys so Samson only has a few. A plain black nylon one, his nice spike collar, a plain black harness, his harness for the car and 2 St Pattys Day/clover collars. I buy the clover collars at Old Navy during St Pattys Day time, the one from 2009 is old and stained so its in our "emergency" box that I have stuff in in case of an emergency/disaster. Irish is part of my heritage, I LOVE St Pattys Day, I LOVE green and I just think Samson looks great in green so I keep the clover one I got for Samson this past March on him all the time. I love it so much I wash it on a regular basis instead of just using another one :)

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
wow im a bad momma lex has one harrness that he wears when we go somewhere, and bo has a leather collar that he wears all the time

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I'm not ashamed. In fact..I took video. Just in the closet, this is the count. (keep in mind...there are some in the laundry and some in the toy hauler, this is the current "clean" count in the coat closet)
Vegas has 7 leashes, 4 spiked collars, 10 regular collars, 1 holiday collar, 1 harness, 1 seatbelt harness and 1 cool collar and 2 baby collars that don't fit.
Orion has 9 leashes, 2 spiked collars, 21 regular collars, 1 holiday collar, 4 harnesses, 1 seatbelt harness and 1 cool collar.
We bought so many on clearance at Walmart for $1.00 and at Petco for $2.00. She never outgrew them..so they all still fit her. **In the video I meant to say collars..not leashes again**

Last edited:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
I'm not ashamed. In fact..I took video. Just in the closet, this is the count. (keep in mind...there are some in the laundry and some in the toy hauler, this is the current "clean" count in the coat closet)
Vegas has 7 leashes, 4 spiked collars, 10 regular collars, 1 holiday collar, 1 harness, 1 seatbelt harness and 1 cool collar and 2 baby collars that don't fit.
Orion has 9 leashes, 2 spiked collars, 21 regular collars, 1 holiday collar, 4 harnesses, 1 seatbelt harness and 1 cool collar.
We bought so many on clearance at Walmart for $1.00 and at Petco for $2.00. She never outgrew them..so they all still fit her. **In the video I meant to say collars..not leashes again**

Love It!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Poooooooooor Vegas.... maybe we need to take up a collection for him to get more collars/leashes so he doesn't feel neglected... :p

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
OMG ... I thought it was bad enough that I was neglecting my bullys by not giving them their own facebook pages and now I am faced with the truth that only one collar each is enough for an official report of neglect to the ASPCA!!!

Mike Blaylock

Dec 27, 2010
Forest Park, Ohio, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
SgtMjr. Duketavius (Duke) Bruiser USMC Ret.
Duke has a choker collar which just holds his dog tags, I've been told by vets that any dog with the pushed in face should never be walked with any choker or other collars because of breathing problems. You should always use a harness when walking them. Duke also has a spiked collar he hardly ever wears because he loves people and wants to rub his head on their legs hoping someone will scratch his ears. Weeeeeeeell, those spikes can hurt ya!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.