Daily poll: Has anyone ever asked you if your bully has been fixed?

Has anyone ever asked you if your bully has been fixed?

• Yes

Votes: 15 62.5%
  • No

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Has anyone ever asked you if your bully has been fixed?
attachment.php

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
yes a couple of times and i have also been asked if he would be :).

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Yes. Next question is always are we going to do it..
Kinda annoying.

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
Almost every day! Someone even asked me yesterday while i was walking The Rottens if they were fixed, i said yes, he said "Too bad, you could mate them with each other" I replied..."EWWW...they are brother and sister" and walked away laughing.

ColeB

Mar 18, 2014
Richmond, VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cue
I am constantly being asked if she is fixed and if not will she be having puppies... by random people on the street...

4WHLN

"Hit me baby one more time!"
Dec 4, 2011
Baton Rouge, La
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr. Dooley Bulldogs
Never been asked. But then again he is a male so its pretty easy to tell he has NOT been fixed.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Never been ask, but yes he has, therefore everyone thinks HE is a SHE, lol. Sure don't help that he squats to pee like a girl too.

agentbunny

Nov 2, 2013
San Francisco, CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Leo & Lola
The first question i always if they are litter mates. When I say no then they ask if I plan to breed them. When I say that they are spayed and neutered people either react approvingly or disappointed. There was one time when I swear that these two guys were eyeing to steal Lola and Leo when they were tied up in front of a restaurant we were eating at. We were sitting outside but the two guys did not know they were ours. Finally I got nervous and walked up to the dogs to adjust their leashes. One of the guys asked me if they were fixed and as soon as I said yes, they lost interest in the dogs and left.

Bulldogmd

Sep 9, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bronson
I've never been ask, Bronson has all of his tools. It sounds like VAGAS needs a rainbow. Lol

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk 2

B

Baxter Tiberius

Man that is an awkward question. Everyone asks me if Im going to. I never know what to say.

The truth: "Probably not. But if I do it definitely wont be before the 2 year mark"

What I usually say: "Ehhhhhhh..... Probably! Going to wait a little while first thoughhhhhh..."

That usually gets a nice and confused look out of them.

BodiesMom

Feb 18, 2014
Eastern NC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bodie
Never been ask, but yes he has, therefore everyone thinks HE is a SHE, lol. Sure don't help that he squats to pee like a girl too.

LMAO! My Bodie squats too and he's 4!!! I didn't know if that was unusual or not!!! I actually prefer the squat rather than the leg lift, at least w/the squat I know exactly where the pee is going...DOWN not onto anything but the ground!!!! I don't normally get asked if he's fixed, but always get asked if its a boy or girl!! Or someone will just say, "aww, SHE'S so cute!!"

BullyLove!!!

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
I get asked that A LOT mainly because I have a male and female ... so first question ... Do you breed them? and second question ... Why Not!?! then third question ... Why would you fix them you could make a lot of money off of their puppies!

:wallbang:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online