Poll: Daily Poll 12/26/2010: Do you wipe your bulldog's wrinkles or facial folds everyday?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Daily Poll: Do you wipe your bulldog's wrinkles or facial folds everyday?

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Turi
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Daily Poll: Do you wipe your bulldog's wrinkles or facial folds everyday?

I check them at least twice every day - Chunk's nose rope is perfect (surprising) - but the wrinkles under his entropion-ridden eye have to be cleaned and panalogged twice a day so he gets the once over. Face wrinkles, paws, tail fold (Chunks tail is amputated so it stays pretty clean but I always check anyway), ears are looked at and cleaned if necessary morning and night. I'm a bit obsessive compulsive about cleaning ... so that works in Chunk's favor too!
    You can close your eyes to things you don't want to see,
    but you can't close your heart to the things you don't want to feel.

Live Genuinely

Potty Trainer Ann Farley Hamilton's Avatar
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Hamilton's Irish Mack we call him Mack and Blossom
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Daily Poll: Do you wipe your bulldog's wrinkles or facial folds everyday?

I spend about 20 mins everyday washing wrinkles, tail, pocket and wiping out ears. I use Mack's Glen Haven wipes 3 times a week after i wash his wrinkles and tail pocket as not get an infection. Haven't any trouble in his 4 years this way, so I guess we'll stick to the routine. Blossom is another story, she doesn't have a big nose rope or many wrinkles. She did come to us from rescue with many skin issues, so I to have found with her no plastic bowls of any kind or even SS. She has to have crock dishes, Nature's Variety Instinct no-grain Rabbit food and a bath very 5 days or she she'll rub herself raw from itching. Other then all that she's low maintenance. LOL Oh ya and they both get their butts wiped after every poop. My boys are 27 and 20 so I thought I was threw wiping butts, was I wrong.

Doggie Boutique Owner Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Butler
    Likes (Received)

we use stridex pads or just a damp washcloth, and then dry the wrinkles.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads