Daily poll: Does your bully nest (scratch and rearrange their bedding) before they go to sleep?

Does your bully nest (scratch and rearrange their bedding) before they go to sleep?

• Yes

Votes: 25 75.8%
  • No

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Other

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Does your bully nest (scratch and rearrange their bedding) before they go to sleep?
attachment.php

Samantha Orts

Jul 12, 2013
TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
June
I put other because she only does it sometimes. Not in her dog bed in her crate, but if she's on her bed she'll nest in our comforter occasionally.

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
I put yes but, Brutus does not scratch, he licks the couch uncontrollably right before he goes to sleep. This is how we know he is ready for night night. Frankie doesn't do anything but plop down in his crate. We tried to let him sleep on the couch with Brutus but he slept for about 30 mins and then stood in the kitchen barking and causing a rukus because he couldn't figure out where everyone went. lol

Carol Baker

Mar 13, 2014
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlow, Gus
We've had 2 boys and 2 girls. The boys were the ones who nested, which I always thought was funny - you'd think that the girls would be the ones to nest.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
to no end! Chelios (The Gnat) Frenchie... is00 times worse.... nest, nest, nest, nest :hissy:

Chubby

Feb 20, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubby
Chubby moves his stuff around all the time♡

Chubby♡

bella100

Community Veteran
Sep 7, 2011
Mississippi
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dooley, and Bentley
yep bella does and she will do it on MY side of the made up bed!! lol

xxaprilrose

Community Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
NY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jovi
yes but she learned this from our chihuahua

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Well we don't know, because they can't have bedding. They eat bedding, clothes, towels, blankets and stuffies. So no soft anything for them.

ZuleikaD

Mar 3, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tallulah
Yes always, Bazza uses his nose to move his bed in the right position. :D

I laughed when Tallulah first did this! I've never had a dog that move her bed around before. She also scratches at it for a while or if I give her a blanket on the floor she does the same thing. She does it a bit at the blanket on the sofa, but I discourage that because that blanket is there for the sofa not for her. :no:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.