Daily poll: Does your bully nest (scratch and rearrange their bedding) before they go to sleep?

Does your bully nest (scratch and rearrange their bedding) before they go to sleep?

• Yes

Votes: 25 75.8%
  • No

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Other

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters

MarleneK

Dec 21, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Dually
Dually does this sometimes as well, I'll get his bed all nice and neat and ready for him and he'll come along and mess it all up and settle in... I'm surprised he's comfortable sleeping on rumpled blankets but I guess he is :).

Tbearlion

Dec 15, 2013
Los Angeles
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Marley
Marley does... Jake has started to after watching her. If Marley doesn't have a blanket to rearrange she kinda freaks. Haha

KishiD

Feb 8, 2014
Country
United Kingdom
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocky
Every night without fail. He scratches like hes trying to dig a hole, licks, growls, rolls around and make wailing noises. I love it - its hilarious! When i first got him I was worried but now i realise that's just how he settles himself :babysleep:

Chubby

Feb 20, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubby
y3apupe6.jpg

His room was all nice and neat then he messes it up just the way he likes it♡♡♡♡♡♡

Chubby♡

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
I voted No as Ftse just goes and lays down but he has to rearrange my lounge every night by pushing the cushions of onto the floor.

Frankie's Mama

Jul 9, 2014
Muskegon, MI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank the Tank Bowne AKA "Frankie"
Yes, in fact, he gets very angry at his blanket if it doesn't do what he wants it to.. I compare his little "outbursts" to my children's temper tantrums.. very similar. LOL

H

HoldenIron

Only when getting ready for bed at night. After a month of the noise at night made from the bed in Abrahams house we got him a new one that doesn't make any noise at all. Ahhhh, peace at last.

JDLaing

Sep 25, 2014
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mack
Mack works over his bed pretty good before laying on his back and snoozing.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    212.9 KB · Views: 46

msericathatcher

Apr 18, 2014
Norfolk, VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley
Sometimes! He just started going in circles then laying down, in all 3 years he has never done that till a month ago!

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
Yes, All the Time, I just sit and watch him, he is so serious about this, it has to be Prefect for My Big Boy Elmo.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.