Daily poll: Does your bully like to sleep in? Do you have to drag them out of bed for breakfast?

Does your bully like to sleep in? Do you have to drag them out of bed for breakfast?

• Yes

Votes: 14 42.4%
  • No

Votes: 20 60.6%
  • Other

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Does your bully like to sleep in? Do you have to drag them out of bed for breakfast?

attachment.php

OP
D

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster gets up when my wife gets up which is right after I get up. No one is really allowed to sleep once the Buster is up. haha!

Beautiful Berry

Apr 28, 2013
Melbourne
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Berry R.I.P
My girl is 11 she lives by her rules she has earned that right I think, I get her breaky in her bowl she has it whenever she pleases

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Nope. Harlea is up at 0530 on the dot 99% of the time. If she went to bed late she might sleep in a bit but more often than not she doesn't.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Yes....I usually have to drag Mr. Pokey out of bed every morning. Orion....if I tell her she needs to think about getting up...she will stir. Then when I tell her it's time for breakfast, she is the first out of bed. Vegas takes awhile. A long while.

Chubby

Feb 20, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubby
My Chubby likes to wake up early♡

Chubby♡

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
sleeps in longer than i do! we have to coax her awake and hog carry her off the bed every morning

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
No, they. Ever sleep in, I wish sometimes like on the weekend they would lol, but no such luck. They get up and Blossom will start to whine to go outside at about 6:00 am every morning. They go out for duties , and then eat breakfast around 6:30 am. Then they go back to sleep for a couple of hours, but I'm up after that. Oh well goes with the territory.

BodiesMom

Feb 18, 2014
Eastern NC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bodie
Bodie is just like his mommy, me, we LOVE our beauty sleep! Bodie won't even get up to go peepee potty. We have to bribe him with a flashlight or a treat for him to get up to do anything!!!

BullyLove!!!

Roseann

Jan 24, 2014
Kansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Henry, Clyde-EB/basset hound and Macon
Henry gets up with the hubby at 4! Goes out to do his business then inside to eat. Then wake up mommy time. I'm up by 4:15. It's a wonderful to wake up to pig snorts!

Kucha

Feb 10, 2013
Country
Tokyo Japan
Bulldog(s) Names
Kucha
Kucha will come into our bedroom (she sleeps with my son) every day, at 7, sit next to my bed and nicely growling at me until I take her out.
every day...

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
Well for breakfast he wakes me up lol but when he is taking his naps and we have to go for our walks then i have to drag him out of the bed.

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
Brie usually gets up early n drags me out of bed. Occasionally tho she will sleep in n let me sleep a bit

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
Mabel sleeps in sometimes. My husband wakes up very early and she stays in the bedroom with me. Sometimes it's at least an hour after I get out of bed before she comes down for breakfast. She prefers a rubdown, including butt scratches before she will eat or go out. She's quite the diva!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online