Poll: Does your bully like to sleep in? Do you have to drag them out of bed for breakfast?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Daily poll: Does your bully like to sleep in? Do you have to drag them out of bed for breakfast?

Pooper scooper
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Default Daily poll: Does your bully like to sleep in? Do you have to drag them out of bed for breakfast?

Does your bully like to sleep in? Do you have to drag them out of bed for breakfast?

-bullypoll-png

Pooper scooper
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Daily poll: Does your bully like to sleep in? Do you have to drag them out of bed for breakfast?

Buster gets up when my wife gets up which is right after I get up. No one is really allowed to sleep once the Buster is up. haha!

Bully Bootie Duty Become a 4 Paw Member Beautiful Berry's Avatar
    Real Name
    Russ
    Country
    Australia
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Berry R.I.P
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Daily poll: Does your bully like to sleep in? Do you have to drag them out of bed for breakfast?

My girl is 11 she lives by her rules she has earned that right I think, I get her breaky in her bowl she has it whenever she pleases

The New Casper Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Todd
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Harlea
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Nope. Harlea is up at 0530 on the dot 99% of the time. If she went to bed late she might sleep in a bit but more often than not she doesn't.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
    Bulldogs are like potato chips. You just can't stop with one.

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Cheryl
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Vegas and Orion
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Yes....I usually have to drag Mr. Pokey out of bed every morning. Orion....if I tell her she needs to think about getting up...she will stir. Then when I tell her it's time for breakfast, she is the first out of bed. Vegas takes awhile. A long while.

Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chubby
    Likes (Received)

My Chubby likes to wake up early♡

Chubby♡
    Chubby ♡

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lola & Foxie
    Likes (Received)

sleeps in longer than i do! we have to coax her awake and hog carry her off the bed every morning

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Norwegian Rose Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Monica
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bulldozer and Blossom
    Likes (Received)

No, they. Ever sleep in, I wish sometimes like on the weekend they would lol, but no such luck. They get up and Blossom will start to whine to go outside at about 6:00 am every morning. They go out for duties , and then eat breakfast around 6:30 am. Then they go back to sleep for a couple of hours, but I'm up after that. Oh well goes with the territory.
    LEARN A LESSON FROM YOUR DOG, NO MATTER WHAT LIFE BRINGS YOU, KICK SOME GRASS OVER THAT AND MOVE ON.

Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Charley, a 5 year old male
    Likes (Received)

Charley gets up when I do (6:00ish). He never wakes up first. I get coffee then we head downstairs to the family room to snuggle in front of the TV while I wake up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Real Name
    Toni
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bodie
    Likes (Received)

Bodie is just like his mommy, me, we LOVE our beauty sleep! Bodie won't even get up to go peepee potty. We have to bribe him with a flashlight or a treat for him to get up to do anything!!!

BullyLove!!!
    You'll never know true, unconditional love and loyalty until you own a Bully! A smooshy-face, full of wrinkles, slobber mouthed, stinky Bully!!!

Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Henry, Clyde-EB/basset hound and Macon
    Likes (Received)

Henry gets up with the hubby at 4! Goes out to do his business then inside to eat. Then wake up mommy time. I'm up by 4:15. It's a wonderful to wake up to pig snorts!

Country
    Tokyo Japan
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Kucha
    Likes (Received)

Kucha will come into our bedroom (she sleeps with my son) every day, at 7, sit next to my bed and nicely growling at me until I take her out.
    every day...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Remove Ads