Daily poll: Does your bully like to sleep in? Do you have to drag them out of bed for breakfast?

Does your bully like to sleep in? Do you have to drag them out of bed for breakfast?

• Yes

Votes: 14 42.4%
  • No

Votes: 20 60.6%
  • Other

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
5:30 AM.... Wide awake for potty and feeding... THEN back to bed for the day

Pat steer

Mar 13, 2014
Our bulldog Churchill is so lazy, if we say we ewes he lays on his back and waves at us we have to drag him off the bed, one day I thought I would leave him and see how long it takes him to get up, well 11.15 he comes in to me and stretches and just sits by me, then he follows me out side,

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Kansascitymama

Jan 11, 2014
Northern, VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr. Beefy & Miss. Dutchess McWigglesworth
Are you kidding Mr. Beefy is more concerned about eating, and treats then sleeping!!! LOL...

bsrok

Feb 4, 2014
Jacksonville, Florida
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Admiral Deacon Fixins
We have such a strange little angel-buddy. He will not get up before BOTH Brad and I are out of the bed, which he also sleeps in. Brad and I work and have school at night, so we're total night owls, and Deacon adjusted to our schedule SEAMLESSLY, we couldnt believe it. When I get up around 11 or noon, Deacon will get up to be fed, but only after he hears me get up, and if Brad is still asleep, he goes immediatly back in to the room and jumps back in bed. If either of us is still asleep, it can be 2:30 in the afternoon, and he is entirely content snuggled up, not going out, until other Dad gets up. AND HE NEVER HAS ACCIDENTS. He's AWESOME!!!!!!! Best rescue ever.

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
No ,Lilly usually wakes up to say hello ,and then we get ready for a first walk at silly o clock in the morning ,after a walk she will have a nap and then breakfast at around 9

4flowers

Mar 21, 2014
NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Meatball Tyler
Yeah right! I have a better chance of meeting a higher power than Meatball sleeping in. My boy wakes up and is ready to tango around 2:30-3:00 a.m. We are going to try some things to get him to sleep. Personally I'm jealous of those of you with lazy bully's lol:) Meatball sleep, oh what a concept.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 40

xxaprilrose

Community Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
NY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jovi
I have to drag her out of bed. usually bella will wake up first and hound me to go outside but jovi will just look at her like "are you kidding me right now" and lay back down. Then when I drag her out of bed shes like "nooo" and will roll over on her back.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Ftse sleeps to be about 8am each morning, he loves his bed

- - - Updated - - -

Ftse sleeps to be about 8am each morning, he loves his bed

Most Reactions