Poll: Does your bully like to sleep in? Do you have to drag them out of bed for breakfast?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Daily poll: Does your bully like to sleep in? Do you have to drag them out of bed for breakfast?

Rescue Volunteer dieMuttivonBifi's Avatar
    Country
    from the Philippines but residing in Germany
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bifi (beef-ii)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Daily poll: Does your bully like to sleep in? Do you have to drag them out of bed for breakfast?

Well for breakfast he wakes me up lol but when he is taking his naps and we have to go for our walks then i have to drag him out of the bed.

Dog Show Judge Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Lisa
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Brie
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Daily poll: Does your bully like to sleep in? Do you have to drag them out of bed for breakfast?

Brie usually gets up early n drags me out of bed. Occasionally tho she will sleep in n let me sleep a bit

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart! Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Chris
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Mabel sleeps in sometimes. My husband wakes up very early and she stays in the bedroom with me. Sometimes it's at least an hour after I get out of bed before she comes down for breakfast. She prefers a rubdown, including butt scratches before she will eat or go out. She's quite the diva!

"Dogs have a way of finding the people who need them and
    filling an emptiness we didn't even know we had."

Doggie Boutique Owner Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Doug
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bella, Dozer and Koda
    Likes (Received)

They know food is right around the corner so there up and out.

Doug

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

5:30 AM.... Wide awake for potty and feeding... THEN back to bed for the day
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

Our bulldog Churchill is so lazy, if we say we ewes he lays on his back and waves at us we have to drag him off the bed, one day I thought I would leave him and see how long it takes him to get up, well 11.15 he comes in to me and stretches and just sits by me, then he follows me out side,

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Real Name
    Angie
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Mr. Beefy & Miss. Dutchess McWigglesworth
    Likes (Received)

Are you kidding Mr. Beefy is more concerned about eating, and treats then sleeping!!! LOL...
    Stop by to visit Mr. Beefy on his daily adventures, and watch him grow on FB Mr. #Beefy The life of a English bulldog.....

Real Name
    Ben
    Country
    United States of America
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Admiral Deacon Fixins
    Likes (Received)

We have such a strange little angel-buddy. He will not get up before BOTH Brad and I are out of the bed, which he also sleeps in. Brad and I work and have school at night, so we're total night owls, and Deacon adjusted to our schedule SEAMLESSLY, we couldnt believe it. When I get up around 11 or noon, Deacon will get up to be fed, but only after he hears me get up, and if Brad is still asleep, he goes immediatly back in to the room and jumps back in bed. If either of us is still asleep, it can be 2:30 in the afternoon, and he is entirely content snuggled up, not going out, until other Dad gets up. AND HE NEVER HAS ACCIDENTS. He's AWESOME!!!!!!! Best rescue ever.

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person? Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Pati
    Country
    UK-Cardiff
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

No ,Lilly usually wakes up to say hello ,and then we get ready for a first walk at silly o clock in the morning ,after a walk she will have a nap and then breakfast at around 9
    "I use search option before posting new thread "
    Rest In Peace Winston xxx

Shy & Lilly

Real Name
    Dana F
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Petey Pete AKA "Stinky Pete"
    Likes (Received)

Stinky is my alarm clock.

Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Meatball Tyler
    Likes (Received)

Yeah right! I have a better chance of meeting a higher power than Meatball sleeping in. My boy wakes up and is ready to tango around 2:30-3:00 a.m. We are going to try some things to get him to sleep. Personally I'm jealous of those of you with lazy bully's lol Meatball sleep, oh what a concept.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -image-jpg  

Doggie Boutique Owner Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    April
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jovi
    Likes (Received)

I have to drag her out of bed. usually bella will wake up first and hound me to go outside but jovi will just look at her like "are you kidding me right now" and lay back down. Then when I drag her out of bed shes like "nooo" and will roll over on her back.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads