Poll: Have you ever taken the day off from work because your bully was sick?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Daily poll: Have you ever taken the day off from work because your bully was sick?

Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chubby
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Daily poll: Have you ever taken the day off from work because your bully was sick?

Not yet but we have only had him for 3 weeks♡

Chubby♡
    Chubby ♡

Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Major Payne
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Daily poll: Have you ever taken the day off from work because your bully was sick?

Yep when Major was little bitty he almost died on us. He had hook worms real bad and the medicine the vet gave him was super strong and made him super sick. He had a horrible reaction to it and couldn't even drink water. I stayed home for 3 days -my husband state home 1 day and we (my husband and me) slept on the floor in the living room on a pallet with him. I had to give him water thru a dropper every 30 minutes to keep him hydrated. It was terrifying. But we made it thru. He is worth it! Look how skinny he got in just a few days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chubby
    Likes (Received)

@Ladylowery2005...poor baby...but still cute as ever♡

Chubby♡
    Chubby ♡

Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Major Payne
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Chubby View Post
    @Ladylowery2005...poor baby...but still cute as ever♡

Chubby♡
    He was so pitiful. This was when he was around 2-3 months old. I was so scared I would go to the other room and just cry. The vet gave him more meds but he was so sick he couldn't left his head at one point.

Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chubby
    Likes (Received)

@Ladylowery2005...it is so crazy...This is my first dog and I am so protective and he literally is my 3rd child♡ I would probably be crying too...Everybody laughs at me cause I carry him around like a baby...I am going to be so sad when I can't carry him any more:'(

Chubby♡
    Chubby ♡

Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Major Payne
    Likes (Received)

[ QUOTE=Chubby;476926]@Ladylowery2005...it is so crazy...This is my first dog and I am so protective and he literally is my 3rd child♡ I would probably be crying too...Everybody laughs at me cause I carry him around like a baby...I am going to be so sad when I can't carry him any more:'(

Chubby♡[/QUOTE]
    Oh yeah he's defiantly like a child lol. He is my first bully too

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads