12/21/10 Daily Poll: Does your bulldog sit side saddle?

Does your bulldog sit side saddle?

  • Yes

    Votes: 13 72.2%
  • No

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Rarely

    Votes: 2 11.1%

  • Total voters
    18

TessaAndSamson

New member
Joined
May 7, 2010
Messages
4,260
Reaction score
162
Location
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Please feel free to explain your answer.

question5.jpg
 
[MENTION=574]TessaAndSamson[/MENTION]....AAwwww it's My Vegas on top!! I don't know why his left eye looks like it is hanging in the top picture because it really don't, maybe gravity?? lol. Is this what you are talking about sitting side saddle? If so then I say a big YES!! When he is not sprawled out all over the floor or couch.

Ryanandournewbaby049.jpg
 
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] Yup thats side saddle! Vegas is such a cutie!!!! :heart::bully:

Samson sits side saddle all the time!
 
Bear does side saddle or the frog.
 
lex will sit regular, side saddle, and the frog lol its hilarious how they sit
 
Stiggy rarely saddles. He usually sits this way:
IMG_0315.jpg


Or this way:
IMG_0359.jpg
 
I voted but I only have a pic of maggie doing it and not Daddy yet!!

 
Stiggy rarely saddles. He usually sits this way:
IMG_0315.jpg


Or this way:
IMG_0359.jpg

OMG, [MENTION=1209]savemejeebus[/MENTION], the first picture made me bust out loud laughing, not only the way he is sitting which is hilarious but the drool and his expression!! He looks like he is on a very strong sedative sitting there stoned and slobbering. LMAO!!!! :luv:
 
I think he looks like he's "holding it" (really needs to pee). Cute pics all around! I have to say no. I have never seen Gertie or Ida do this.
 
Stiggy is sooooooooo funny... love his expressions.
Princess Gracie is 'all of the above'. She will sit side saddle or on her feet most of the time.. I think on her feet is more of a temp position and side saddle is "I'm gonna be here awhile' kind of position.. :)
 
Vegas has never sat the way stiggy is sitting in the first picture, ever, I would die laughing if he did!
 
Louie was sitting like this the other day, he must like sitting on his own legs.

 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top