Daily poll: Have you found the right food for your bully?

Have you found the right food for your bully?

• Yes

Votes: 29 69.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Other

Votes: 9 21.4%

• Total voters

agentbunny

Nov 2, 2013
San Francisco, CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Leo & Lola
We feed raw twice a day. Each dog eats a pound a day. I add 1/3 cup of Orijen kibble to Leo's plate as he is a bit bigger and needs a bit more. If I was not feeding raw, I would feed only Orijen or Acana brands.

HrsDiva

I wear my bulldog heart on my sleeve
Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Colonel 5 yrs (2011 -Current) Ella May (2012 - Current ) RIP Bebe 8 yrs (2011 - 2014)
Nope still itchy on Fromm thinking about switching to Blue

I love my bullies!!!!

lylazoo

Feb 9, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Finn
I am new to this site and my baby is 13 weeks today. He came to me on Nutro Natrual oatmeal brown rice and was doing quite well but has bad gas. Vet said his coat is wonderful though. Even so I've just ordered Fromms pink bag from petflow via all the suggestions on this site. Hopefully that will be his forever brand at least. We shall see. 2.6.14.2.jpg

MarleneK

Dec 21, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Dually
We are only a few weeks in I hope we finally found the right one... we are trying Nature's Variety Instinct Limited Ingredient Diet (Rabbit Meal Formula)... wish us luck!!

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
Not sure yet. Still trying to figure out what is going on w her as to whether she is having food allergies or other etc. she has been doing ok on the limited ingredient food so paws crossed it turns out ok.

cbh142

Aug 4, 2012
Irwin, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Geno
geno does really well on taste of the wild, i switched my cat to that brand too! (She deserves special food too...no purina in this house!)

Kucha

Feb 10, 2013
Country
Tokyo Japan
Bulldog(s) Names
Kucha
Yes, Orijen.

She gets a spoon of yoghurt on it and she loves fruits between meals.

The breeder was feeding her with Royal Canin bulldog, switched over gradually starting a week after we got her...

JennaSid

Mar 21, 2014
Green Cove Springs, FL
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Big Will
No, just began our search..we're told Big Will needs a high Fiber diet due to his bowel troubles...we'll see what the vet reccommends..i guess "ol roy" is out of the equation

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
We're feeding raw but he still has tear stains so i dunno. Or maybe its an allergic reaction to dust (he would also have clear nasal discharge now and then).

hnhammond

Aug 20, 2012
Los Angeles, CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda (Tilly)
Matilda has been on iVet food forever and we've never had a single issue. It was recommended by our bully vet. She's on the reduced fat adult.

It is hard to find but I really appreciate that we've never had allergies or any kind of problem with it. You can also order it online. We supplement that with Dasuquin in the morning, two squirts of fish oil, and a spoonful of nonfat yogurt at night :)

4flowers

Mar 21, 2014
NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Meatball Tyler
Since Fromm has limited grain free options, I have to say yes. Right now it's beef frittata, although I just got pork/peas in mail

Most Reactions