Poll: Have you found the right food for your bully?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Daily poll: Have you found the right food for your bully?

Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Stella
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Daily poll: Have you found the right food for your bully?

Hi, My girl isn't doing well on the Fromm's either. She isn't itchy, but red and her eye is swollen. I'm heartbroken, and was wondering if you tried Blue andhow your babies did. I just don't know what to try next.

Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Meatball Tyler
    Likes (Received)

Yup! Definitely found the right food. Fromm Family Grain Free Beef Frittata

Pooper scooper
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by schbulldog View Post
    Hi, My girl isn't doing well on the Fromm's either. She isn't itchy, but red and her eye is swollen. I'm heartbroken, and was wondering if you tried Blue andhow your babies did. I just don't know what to try next.
    What flavor is she on right now?

Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Stella
    Likes (Received)

We started with the Beef Frittata....she was still red, with a rash, then tried a Fish flavor (my husband picked that), now she is currently eating the Pork & Peas....that is when her eye got really read and swollen. I just don't think the Fromm's is right for her. She has been eating it for the past month and her symptoms are getting worse. I was considering the raw Nature's Valley Instinct...but, I just don't know what to do.

Pooper scooper
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by schbulldog View Post
    We started with the Beef Frittata....she was still red, with a rash, then tried a Fish flavor (my husband picked that), now she is currently eating the Pork & Peas....that is when her eye got really read and swollen. I just don't think the Fromm's is right for her. She has been eating it for the past month and her symptoms are getting worse. I was considering the raw Nature's Valley Instinct...but, I just don't know what to do.
    I would try something else too just make sure it's grain free. You could try a tablespoon of yogurt every morning and see if that helps out. Last night I had to give our boy a couple of Benadryls for the first time because his left eye got so read and puffy underneath but I think it's because it's springtime and the WORST allergy season in recorded history here. It was amazing how fast ir worked on him within a half hour his eye was white and the puffiness went away completely and he was the most active happy little man.

Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Stella
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by pdolphin27 View Post
    I would try something else too just make sure it's grain free. You could try a tablespoon of yogurt every morning and see if that helps out. Last night I had to give our boy a couple of Benadryls for the first time because his left eye got so read and puffy underneath but I think it's because it's springtime and the WORST allergy season in recorded history here. It was amazing how fast ir worked on him within a half hour his eye was white and the puffiness went away completely and he was the most active happy little man.

Thanks so much for responding. I will definitely get the yogurt, she will love it. What food do you feed your boy?

Pooper scooper
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

@schbulldog
    Right now he's on the pork and peas too, he had some real problems with the beef fritata so we took him off of that and for the rest of the year he's fine it's just from the end of March to the end of June that he's a mess. I'm going to try the new lamb and lentil after I'm done with this batch of pork and peas. I hope you find the right food, I know what a nightmare it can be.

Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Stella
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by pdolphin27 View Post
    @schbulldog
    Right now he's on the pork and peas too, he had some real problems with the beef fritata so we took him off of that and for the rest of the year he's fine it's just from the end of March to the end of June that he's a mess. I'm going to try the new lamb and lentil after I'm done with this batch of pork and peas. I hope you find the right food, I know what a nightmare it can be.
    I really appreciate your help. Okay, so now I don't know if it's really food related or if it's summer allergies! I just hate the switching food process....but, I am going to give the NVI a try. I will let you know how it goes.

Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Worf
    Likes (Received)

Not yet, currently transitioning to Earthborn Coastal Catch (grain free), hope this does the trick as it is the 6th one we have tried...

Pooper scooper
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by EyeLoveOurBully View Post
    Not yet, currently transitioning to Earthborn Coastal Catch (grain free), hope this does the trick as it is the 6th one we have tried...

I do too, food is such a hurdle.

Real Name
    Simon
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Walley-Bubba aka Wooley Bulley aka Walter! aka Landi!!
    Likes (Received)

Walley-Bubba and Shadow both doing great on Taste Of The Wild (TOTW) Buffalo and Venison for the past 8 months.
    WB also gets three squirts of salmon oil on his morning feeding with the evening feeding being just dry.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Remove Ads