Daily poll: What rating does the dog food you feed your bully have?

What rating does the food you feed your bully have?

• 1 Star

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • 2 Star

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 Star

• 4 Star

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • 5 Star

• 6 Star

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Not on the list

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
What rating does the food you feed your bully have?
attachment.php

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Well Brutus and Frankie were both on Merrick grain free which is a 6 star, but Bruty decided to be allergic to everything and now he is on Royal Canin hypoallergenic hydrolozied food which is only a 2 star food :(. It is the only thing that keeps him from puking though so I will have to live with it.

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Stella and Chewy's Freeze Dried Raw (the beef one). It's not on the list here, but Dog food advisor gives it it's highest rating of 5 stars.

It's a grain, pea, and potato free raw food. No by-products, fillers, or artificial preservatives. The meat contains no hormones or antibiotics. Salt and sugar free and, the fruits and veggies they use are organic. The protein content is high at something like 42% but I believe in an all protein with fat diet as opposed to many carbs. And it's made in the USA (Wisconsin)!
@desertskybulldogs Is it possible to add this food to the "Food Rating" article? It really does deserve 6 stars.

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
My boys eat raw food, prepared my me and I give it 6 stars:-)

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
My boys eat raw food, prepared my me and I give it 6 stars:-)

Have you posted your recipes in the raw food section, Riisi? I keep thinking I should do it but I need a step by step guide with measurements for a 60lb bulldog..lol..

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Stella and Chewy's Freeze Dried Raw (the beef one). It's not on the list here, but Dog food advisor gives it it's highest rating of 5 stars.

It's a grain, pea, and potato free raw food. No by-products, fillers, or artificial preservatives. The meat contains no hormones or antibiotics. Salt and sugar free and, the fruits and veggies they use are organic. The protein content is high at something like 42% but I believe in an all protein with fat diet as opposed to many carbs. And it's made in the USA (Wisconsin)!
@desertskybulldogs Is it possible to add this food to the "Food Rating" article? It really does deserve 6 stars.

Absolutely!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
Brie was eating Fromm a Beef Fritatta which I believe is 4 stars, however I've switched her to Zignature limited ingredient and I don't think it is on the list.

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Have you posted your recipes in the raw food section, Riisi? I keep thinking I should do it but I need a step by step guide with measurements for a 60lb bulldog..lol..

No I haven't. Most people here feed 80meat/10organ/10bone ratios here and it will onle get too confusing if I post how I feed.

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
Also feed raw. Chose others coz it deserves more lol.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online