Daily poll: Do people consider you to be too bulldog crazy?

Do people consider you to be too bulldog crazy?

• Yes (please explain)

Votes: 16 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Other

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Do people consider you to be too bulldog crazy? :hmm:

attachment.php

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Nope. She fits right in with the rest of the looney bin that is my house.

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
No. In my neighborhood, every other person has a dog. We have a ton of dog walkers in my building alone, not to mention at least 3 people I know who are involved in rescues. So I guess when you're all
crazy, no one notices? lol..

fastmatt613

Socks Don't Hold Pee.....Trust Me on This!
Community Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
New Jersey
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocco
My friends definitely do lol. They know that when I am into something, I go all in so it was no shock to anyone that I had found a bulldog forum, about 87 bulldog pages on FB in which I constantly "like" all the pics and blow up their news feeds, various bulldog pieces throughout my house like pictures, salt and pepper shakers, wine bottle stopper, bottle opener, getting Rocco together with other bulldogs, taking pictures with Santa, bringing him to the firehouse, taking him with me for the weekend trip to hunter mountain, etc. So they all know I consider him my son and take him with me wherever/whenever I can and now they just accept it. I keep telling them "own one and you'll understand"

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
Yes because I have as many pics of my fur baby on my phone and computer as I do my skin kids when I go grocery shopping I also include the things for my bulldog and people look at me funny when they ask what its for and I say my English Bulldog I wear my fur kids hair proudly. I have more friends with bulldogs than I have family members. I have as many stories about my Sheldon as I do my skin kids. LOL.....

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
My friends definitely do lol. They know that when I am into something, I go all in so it was no shock to anyone that I had found a bulldog forum, about 87 bulldog pages on FB in which I constantly "like" all the pics and blow up their news feeds, various bulldog pieces throughout my house like pictures, salt and pepper shakers, wine bottle stopper, bottle opener, getting Rocco together with other bulldogs, taking pictures with Santa, bringing him to the firehouse, taking him with me for the weekend trip to hunter mountain, etc. So they all know I consider him my son and take him with me wherever/whenever I can and now they just accept it. I keep telling them "own one and you'll understand"
That is exactly what I tell people!!! Own one and they will understand. At the doctor's office today we were showing pics of our fur babies around and everyone else was looking at us like we had lost our minds.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Well.............. Let's just say on Monday when I go to work, no one ever ask what Joe and I did over the weekend, they ALWAYS ask how's Vegas!! LOL

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Um.....Yeah :eek:. That's ok though everyone knows how much I love my babies who by the way are currently tearing around the house with a kong nippy in their mouths!! Yesterday I was on the phone with ATT getting a new phone and they were in the room playing and the ATT guy says "Wow that's alot of growling going on over there"! I just said, " Oh that's my Bulldogs :loco2:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Yep.... Bulldog stuff all over the house and I almost always have some Bulldog realteed t-shirt on

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Everyone just thinks I am animal crazy-all kinds. I guess they say-Oh, there's that crazy old dog lady!

Chubby

Feb 20, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubby
8adujyqa.jpg

How can you not be crazy about this cute face???...Chubby's Crazy Mommy♡

Chubby♡

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online