Daily Poll: Who does your bulldog love the most?

Who does your bulldog love the most? (You may select more than one if you have more than one bully)

• Mommie

Votes: 15 75.0%
  • Daddy

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • One of the Skin-Kids

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Another Dog in the home

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
orion2.jpg

Daily Poll: 12/19/2010

Who does your bulldog love the most?

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
:lol: Well let me pick him out of my behind so I can type!! Daddy's in the living room all snuggled in watching his football game while Vegas is laying on the cold tile right beside my computer chair! He likes his daddy, but he Looooves me!!! :luv:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Ooohh.. so difficult!! I say it's equal between myself and hubby ... although if you asked Tom he would say Maggie loved him the most! :crazy:

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
Truman loves Linus - above all else, he loves his big brother. I would say it's mutual. Even when I let Linus out of his crate in the morning, before he goes to me or outside, he goes to Truman's crate.

marshahennessey

Sep 3, 2010
I really want to be able to say that all my bullies love me (mommy) the best, but realistically they love whoever is giving them treats! I do feel that GUS is a mommy's bulldog and the other 5 are daddy's bullies.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I really want to be able to say that all my bullies love me (mommy) the best, but realistically they love whoever is giving them treats! I do feel that GUS is a mommy's bulldog and the other 5 are daddy's bullies.

[MENTION=1160]marshahennessey[/MENTION] You have six bullies!!??!!

SO JEALOUS! :crazy:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Daddy gets top billing here. Gracie is his retirement buddy, so I wouldn't want it any other way. They keep each other company when I'm gone at work all week and are happy to see me when I get home. Well Gracie is anyway :heart: Bruce is usually grumbling about having to make dinner. :p

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Brat!!! :p:luv:

But she is right about Gracie being my little Princess :heart:

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Me!!! Of course :lol: Gertie and Ida love each other, but both are Mommy's girls. They can't get in close enough, always pushing past each other to be closest to me. :heart: it!

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Stig chooses to snuggle with me the most, does that mean I'm the favourite!? I think so! :up:

Mike Blaylock

Dec 27, 2010
Forest Park, Ohio, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
SgtMjr. Duketavius (Duke) Bruiser USMC Ret.
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell, Duke is my constant shadow and the wife says he whines when I leave and whines when he hears me drive up the drive waiting for me. Sooooooo, I guess he's stuck with me.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.