Daily poll: Has your bulldog ever destroyed any of your furniture?

Has your bulldog ever destroyed any of your furniture?

• Yes

Votes: 11 35.5%
  • No

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • Other

Votes: 7 22.6%

• Total voters

bella100

Community Veteran
Sep 7, 2011
Mississippi
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dooley, and Bentley
yes yes yes!! when she was a puppy she chewed on everything!! walls furniture molding

Sarah Elizabeth

Oct 20, 2013
Kentucky
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hulk
I probably should have chose other instead of yes. Hulk has chewed and made many marks on our coffee table but it's still standing (not destroyed lol).

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
Well now......we have a very "custom" made home these days....diningroom chair runs are destroyed, no more end tables in the livingroom since this past week, granddaughters play pen, base boards, you name it and it has been "remodeled" but its all good. We needed a few upgrades anyway.

bella100

Community Veteran
Sep 7, 2011
Mississippi
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dooley, and Bentley
Fiona ate the leather cushion on our couch! This is the couch where she decided to tear up all my mail and magazines that she took from the kitchen table. She is now crated when we are not home. I wonder why?View attachment 66077 But I couldn't help laughing when I found her, because she was so proud of herself.

This is priceless!! i love it!! haha

Samantha Orts

Jul 12, 2013
TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
June
No furniture but destroyed the first item that was not hers yesterday! One of my UGG boots! Guess she thinks they're ugly too hahah I needed new ones anyways, and at least its not cold in TX anymore soooo really she just did me a favor. Oh what we let our babies get away with...

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.