Daily poll: Does your bulldog hate inclimate weather?

Does your bulldog hate inclimate weather?

• Yes

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • No

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Does your bulldog hate inclimate weather? :coldout:
bullypoll.png

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
Both of mine will go to the Arizona room and look out but they aren't too happy about going out in the weather. They would when they were younger but as they have gotten older they don't like the rain hitting their fur nor do they like their paws wet. So, I get the big golf umbrella and we all go outside; all three of us under the umbrella. In monsoon season my husband puts a canopy up :rofl:so t hey can walk off the patio, go under the canopy, do their business then go back inside. What can I say, they are spoiled rotten to the core.

4WHLN

"Hit me baby one more time!"
Dec 4, 2011
Baton Rouge, La
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr. Dooley Bulldogs
Sometimes I have to get IN THE YARD, in the rain so his royal highness will follow me. I tell you the things I do for him. Geez I must be crazy

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Harlea doesn't really care. She may jump at very loud thunder but calms down rather quickly.

Samantha Orts

Jul 12, 2013
TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
June
June doesn't mind the rain or cold. I, on the otherhand, have to walk her in said rain/cold while she takes her sweet time doing her business! :down:

Beautiful Berry

Apr 28, 2013
Melbourne
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Berry R.I.P
Berry refuses to go outside in the rain. If we get caught in the rain on a walk she is like the Flash in a race to get home constantly making that "pfffft" noise. She does like the towel off allover scratch tho.

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
It rained all weekend at my house and I think our house training was set back at least two weeks - Bocephus absolutely refused to "go" outside. He also almost cried when his paws hit water puddles or mud.

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
So far, Brie doesn't care what the weather is as long as she can go potty or romp, she is good :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Banks could not care less.... she isn't thrilled with the rain, but she LOVES snow

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
Gio LOVES the snow, he could stay outside and play in it all day if I let him! Princess and Diva don't mind the snow either but aren't as thrilled as Gio. But all 3 do hate the rain!

Sharon Mitchel

Sep 5, 2013
Port Townsend, Washington, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Charley, a 5 year old male
Charley loves the snow but not the rain. He loved to splash in rain puddles when he was a puppy, but now he doesn't even like our northwest drizzle. He is a little afraid of wind at night. He'll sit up on the bed and listen to the wind.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

boomsboo

Boomsboozed
Community Veteran
Sep 6, 2011
Southern California
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank (11/3/09 - 8/4/17), Max (Became Part of the Family 8/17/17
Yes SIR!!!! Tank refuses to go out and potty if it is raining.... first: you must go outside with him when it's raining. Second: he stays under the patio cover and does his business there just to avoid rain drops on his head/back. He is such a baby!

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
Yes Yes, Bazza hates the cold, will not walk on cold grass, hates thunder and storms, doesn't like hot weather.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.