Daily poll: Where did you get your bulldog from?

Where did you get your bulldog from?

• Breeder

Votes: 43 81.1%
  • Pet Store

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • Rescue

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 5 9.4%

• Total voters

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Where did you get your bulldog from?

bullypoll.png

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
I'm still ashamed to admit we did not get Brie from a breeder. We saw her in a pet store n fell in love. We had been discussing getting another dog for months and had even decided on an english bully. I had been doing tons of research on their care etc. then we went in for something n she was there. I do think we lucked out with her tho, she is just perfect. All of my dogs have either come from the humane society or breeder.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
The four I have now came from breeders-whose places I visited, whose vets I spoke with. My two who most recently passed away came from rescues, who did home inspections.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Stiggy we got from a breeder and Punks' from my bf's coworker's bf's friend. They're both absolutely perfect … in their own way. :D

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
Many of you know Mqbel's story. Someday I would love a bully from a good breeder. But I wouldn't trade miss Mabes for anything!

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
I thought I bought Bertha from a bulldog breeder in Arizona but come to find out it was actually a Gazelle breeder. Should I have voted other?

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
I got both of mine from the same breeder but I hope to one day rescue some.

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Harlea came from a breeder after a lot of searching. However, our next one we will get from a rescue.

shmantz

Nov 4, 2013
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Fred and Ethel
I got Fred and Ethel from a breeder! I would NEVER by from a pet store.... I found my breeder the night my first bulldog had to be put down, and it's funny she pretty much lives right around the corner... she is great!

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
Ruthie is a proud rescue doggy! Despite her issues and what i went through with the rescue we got her from, I will rescue over and over again.

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Brutus came from a breeder, and Frank the Tank came from a rescue. I am ashamed to say I had no idea so many bully babies are in rescue or we would have gone that route initially. I will only ever rescue from here on out and I will only ever have Bulldogs. I truly love my lab babies but a Bully is such a different animal. It's like they aren't even dogs. Like I really need to explain this to you crazy bully people!!!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.