Daily poll: When you leave the house, do you leave the TV or radio on for your bully?

When you leave the house, do you leave the TV or radio on for your bully?

• Yes

Votes: 17 56.7%
  • No

Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Other

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
When you leave the house, do you leave the TV or radio on for your bully?
bullypoll.png

OP
D

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
When Buster was a baby we used to leave the radio on when we left the house but we don't do it now. He just wants to sleep in his bed! :babysleep:

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
We normally do. Heck when Harlea is with me and I am working she has free roam of half of the house and I still leave the tv on animal planet for her.

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
No, because when i leave the tv on downstairs, I find her upstairs on the couch or in the bed. She doesn't like it.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Yes, we leave the TV on, and the light on in the room they are, in case it's dark out when we get home, which at this time of the year it usually is, because it gets dark around 5:30 pm.

bella100

Community Veteran
Sep 7, 2011
Mississippi
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dooley, and Bentley
Yep bella gets the tv left on for her! imagine sitting home all day by yourself with no sound or anything haha!!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Sometimes we will, but not usually.

jimmyjj

agingermom's minion and cabana boy
Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
A Scottish guy living in England
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
Sometimes .... But on a Friday when I know I ll be in the office all day I take dezy dog to work. And it's Friday 2 morrow yeeeee

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BeeGee

Apr 26, 2013
Bryan, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lula Belle & Big Chief
Yes. But I learned quickly not to leave it on Animal Planet. Belle gets very upset when she hears other dogs or people in distress. I came home at lunch and it was in the middle of animal cops... she was not happy. Now we leave it on TNT and she happily watches Bones and Castle all day :-)

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
Not intentional but sometimes I forget to turn it off. I think mine are more interested in what the cats are doing when I am not home verses if there is noise. I do know when Amber hears the truck engine she is in the window waiting on me. I moved the loveseat away from the window so she would quit eating holes in the curtains and now she stands on her hind legs to look out the window. Otherwise she is sleeping on her sofa. Ruby stays in her crate and is sleeping.

Samantha Orts

Jul 12, 2013
TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
June
We leave the radio on for her even when we go to bed haha. We leave my bf's old ipod plugged into our stereo and leave it on very low at night for her and also during the day while we're gone. On the weekends we'll leave the tv on for her if we are running a quick errand.

Tooleysmom

Community Veteran
Mar 24, 2012
Winnipeg Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Tallulah and Buster
Buster and Talluah have each other so we leave the house quiet and give them each a small kong with banana and salmon. They eat- then they sleep. Oh and ... Sometimes they re arrange all the furniture in the living room. :w00t:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online