Daily Poll: Did your Bulldog(s) make it to your holiday card this year?

Did your bulldog make it your holiday card this year?

• Yes, with a picture of him/her/them!

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Yes, but only the name included in the signature

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Yes, a signature, and a picture!

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • No, but I did get a bulldog themed card!

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Picture, signature, AND a bulldog themed card

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • No picture, but I did get a bulldog themed card and they were in the signature

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None of the above

Votes: 7 28.0%

• Total voters

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
orion1.jpg

Many people include photos of our families with our holiday cards. So the question is did your bulldog make it to your holiday card this year?

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
No, Stiggy caught the cough bug the weekend we were going to put together something. :blah: My apologies to everyone who signed up for the card exchange! I didn't want to send any out because I didn't want the virus to spread. :(. But I plan to put together a christmas themed video instead. Also, to my ornament exchange and Secret Santa, as a precautionary measure, I ordered your gifts online so they're getting delivered directly from the distributor too.

ps. Stiggy's a lot better now. Coughed maybe only twice yesterday and his temp is good too.

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
I just sent out regular cards and didn't include the dogs on them because I live far away from most of my family and some of them would probably think I had two kids without them knowing!

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
No. They are just pets to us. This year I sent out a card with my kids on it. I think it's silly to send people pictures of your dogs.:whistle:

Last edited:

dozerlealea

Dec 13, 2010
My beautiful bully boy made it to santa photos and onto this years card but I am devestated as by beautiful Dozer did not make it to christmas!!:*( So I'm not doing Christmas now!

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] - I know, eh. Those people who spoil them to bits are quite the weird ones.

Lacey28

Community Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
Windsor Ontario Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Silva and Stella
I sent out bully cards and included her name! I always sign her name, b-day cards, anniversary cards, etc. Isnt that what everyone does??? :p

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] ... Liar, Liar, pants on fire!!!:p

We had it all set with Gracie featured on a card but then my computer crashed and we lost all our addresses so we never finished making the card.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I couldn't find any bully christmas cards last year ... this year I'm going to really look a lot harder!!! :up:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.