Daily Poll: Did your Bulldog(s) make it to your holiday card this year?

Did your bulldog make it your holiday card this year?

• Yes, with a picture of him/her/them!

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Yes, but only the name included in the signature

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Yes, a signature, and a picture!

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • No, but I did get a bulldog themed card!

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Picture, signature, AND a bulldog themed card

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • No picture, but I did get a bulldog themed card and they were in the signature

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None of the above

Votes: 7 28.0%

• Total voters

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
I had mine printed at walmart.com and they were delivered a week before... you know :crying:

I thought about not sending them because I didn't want to creep anyone out but decided since I had them I might as well send them. So yes, my bullies made it to my card :) I just hope that they didn't upset anyone.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I had mine printed at walmart.com and they were delivered a week before... you know :crying:

I thought about not sending them because I didn't want to creep anyone out but decided since I had them I might as well send them. So yes, my bullies made it to my card :) I just hope that they didn't upset anyone.
NEVER! Hugs!!!

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)

not at all Bev. In fact I included Abby Angel when I mailed mine out on Saturday. Even though physically she's not with you, she's with you always in your heart so I couldn't leave her out on the card or envelope. Give Otis a hug from me

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
not at all Bev. In fact I included Abby Angel when I mailed mine out on Saturday. Even though physically she's not with you, she's with you always in your heart so I couldn't leave her out on the card or envelope. Give Otis a hug from me

I got it today. Thank you :)

I had checked with a couple of people for their opinions and they all said the same thing so I went with it

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Of course! Here are last year's versions. Still gotta take pics of the boys for this year's which we'll do this weekend.

ChristmasCard2011.jpg

ChristmasCard20112.jpg

A

Alaskasmom1

Twice,
I included Abby Angel also. I wrestled with whether or not to do that, because I didn't want to cause you sadness. I decided you would want her included so I did it. Hope you were blessed by that and not hurt. Hugs!

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Ftse has star billings on our card, my daughter had to get a picture for me and email it so I coud print it and make my cards while on holidys.

and [MENTION=4225]Twice[/MENTION] , Bev I love the idea of Abby being on the card, she will always be in your heart and ours.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.