Poll: Did your bulldog make it your holiday card this year?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Daily Poll: Did your Bulldog(s) make it to your holiday card this year?

Default Re: Daily Poll: Did your Bulldog(s) make it to your holiday card this year?

Yes of course my bulldog has made this year as my holiday card. It looks great.

Real Name
    Karen
    Country
    England
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Daily Poll: Did your Bulldog(s) make it to your holiday card this year?

I couldn't find any bully christmas cards last year ... this year I'm going to really look a lot harder!!!

Alaskasmom1

Yes, yes they did! :-)

My Bully Gave Me Wings Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Bev
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

I had mine printed at walmart.com and they were delivered a week before... you know :crying:

I thought about not sending them because I didn't want to creep anyone out but decided since I had them I might as well send them. So yes, my bullies made it to my card I just hope that they didn't upset anyone.

For me, her name was Abby
    10/24/2011 - 11/23/1012

Obtaining a dog license should require more than writing a check.

Real Name
    Jenn
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Twice View Post
    I had mine printed at walmart.com and they were delivered a week before... you know :crying:

I thought about not sending them because I didn't want to creep anyone out but decided since I had them I might as well send them. So yes, my bullies made it to my card I just hope that they didn't upset anyone.
    NEVER! Hugs!!!

Dog Groomer
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Guido Zamboni - EB, Zoltan - Shortybull, Zeva - Frenchie
    Likes (Received)

What holiday cards?

Bulldog(s) Names
    Uni & Boadie
    Likes (Received)

photos of both and signatures. not a BULLdog themed card but a dog themed card!
    In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semi human. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog.

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Kim
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Twice View Post

not at all Bev. In fact I included Abby Angel when I mailed mine out on Saturday. Even though physically she's not with you, she's with you always in your heart so I couldn't leave her out on the card or envelope. Give Otis a hug from me
    Kim, Lord Sebastian, Sir Oliver, Remy Le Beau, and Gracie Lou <3

My Bully Gave Me Wings Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Bev
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kim n the guys View Post
    not at all Bev. In fact I included Abby Angel when I mailed mine out on Saturday. Even though physically she's not with you, she's with you always in your heart so I couldn't leave her out on the card or envelope. Give Otis a hug from me
    I got it today. Thank you

I had checked with a couple of people for their opinions and they all said the same thing so I went with it

For me, her name was Abby
    10/24/2011 - 11/23/1012

Obtaining a dog license should require more than writing a check.

The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Stig Racecar Driver and Punkin Brutus
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Of course! Here are last year's versions. Still gotta take pics of the boys for this year's which we'll do this weekend.

"I am normally not a praying man, but if you really are up there, please save me Superman!'' - Homer J. Simpson

Alaskasmom1

Twice,
    I included Abby Angel also. I wrestled with whether or not to do that, because I didn't want to cause you sadness. I decided you would want her included so I did it. Hope you were blessed by that and not hurt. Hugs!

Bully lov'in wonder from down under Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Julie
    Country
    Australia
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ftse
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Ftse has star billings on our card, my daughter had to get a picture for me and email it so I coud print it and make my cards while on holidys.

and @Twice , Bev I love the idea of Abby being on the card, she will always be in your heart and ours.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads