Daily poll: Has your bulldog chewed up any prized possessions?

Has your bulldog chewed up any prized possessions?

• Yes (please explain)

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 59.1%
  • Other

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Well lets see...Brutus has eaten every pair of slippers right off my feet, and I really love my slippers!!! He has eaten numerous pairs of flop flops, we got him in January of last year so when spring rolled around he ate every plant and flower in our beautiful back yard. It looked like a nuke had hit my house. I never spent so much time on Google trying to see what plants and flowers were poisonous. Brutus has eaten my area rug in the living room. Now keep in mind it is 10 x 12 and he would come trotting into the kitchen with it in his mouth if he thought he was in the living room too long by himself. I guess he gets lonely!! Now enter Frankie, who used to be a good boy until his puppy brother corrupted him. Frankie and Brutus have taken care of the pedestals on my dining room table and the sheet rock on the wall the meets the kitchen. It has a beautiful hole in it now. Oh and the backs to the remotes. Oh well such as life with a bully, I love them immensely.

BeeGee

Apr 26, 2013
Bryan, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lula Belle & Big Chief
The baseboards and door frame in the laundry room and my leather couch cushion are the big ones! Nothing much after she grew out of the puppy stage. She occasionally drags our shoes to the living room but just sits on them there or stares at them... I'm thinking she wants the attention but not to get in trouble :-)

bella100

Community Veteran
Sep 7, 2011
Mississippi
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dooley, and Bentley
For the first year bella loved to chew our house up, it was terrible!!!

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
IF you ask the kids it is a big YES;-
The victims are
Favourite Gorilla teddy
Spiderman
Batman
Numerous toy sharks.
Favourite Beanie kid
Dinosaur (had surgery for that one)
Etc etc etc list too long.

For me it was slippers my friend gave me that passed from cancer.
Since then two more pairs of slippers.
My favourite Bra ( he loves them)
Sandles.
Boots
etc etc etc

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.