12/16/10 Daily Poll: Does your bulldog jump on people when they visit your home?

Does your bulldog jump on people when they visit your home?

• Yes

Votes: 11 57.9%
  • No

Votes: 8 42.1%

• Total voters
OP
TessaAndSamson

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Cutty is soooooooo cute :heart:. I think he could be Gracie's brother .... or one of her babies,,,, LOL

[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] I told [MENTION=390]cali~jenn[/MENTION] the same thing! Well I think he is older than Gracie so not her son, I told Jenn that Gracie reminded me of the girl version of Cutty. Their coloring looks real similiar to me and they both have that perfect bully standard, compact, muscular body.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
@BruceP I told @cali~jenn the same thing! Well I think he is older than Gracie so not her son, I told Jenn that Gracie reminded me of the girl version of Cutty. Their coloring looks real similiar to me and they both have that perfect bully standard, compact, muscular body.

I agree, really love the pic where Cutty and Mugsy were in the back seat with [MENTION=390]cali~jenn[/MENTION]'s toddler. And his santa photos. He's quite the photogenic one like Gracie! [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION]

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I agree Gracie and Cutty DO look very much alike, funny huh? She seems to be sweeter than my boy tho, he is a rough bully. lol.

All this humping is a good greeting to guests, no? At least it is affection. haha

Pendragon

Community Veteran
Jan 31, 2010
Apple Valley Ca
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Pendragon of Brymar(Chief for short) And Lady Ireland of Brymar
I said yes because Chief will sometimes jump on people. Ireland is pretty good about not jumping on anyone but me lol... When we go out to go potty I know when she dont have to go because she jumps on my legs.. Otherwise when we are sitting on the couch she will come get her paws on the side of it and have her head in our laps lol.. she cant get on the furnature yet and the cats are soo greatful for that lol..

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
Butler only jumps on one person. our friend jon. he is 6'4" and weighs 240lbs. butler gets so excited when uncle jon comes to visit! it's cute. he doesn't jump on anyone else, but he will paw at you to say "hey there, pet me please!" and then he'll calm down after a couple minutes.

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
Well does humping count as jumping??? Beefy has tried to hump Bella'sMom both times she has been by. He did that to me when we first got him and tried to hump my boys.....i thought he was past this:bust:

everdream

Dec 17, 2010
Houston, Texas
Bulldog(s) Names
Hoagie
Hoagie greets me and any visitors by lifting one of his front paws. I love it, it's really cute. Thankfully, the other 3 paws stay on the floor.

Sherrie, mom to Hoagie :bully: and Emmy-pug :heart:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.