Poll: Does your bulldog jump on people when they visit your home?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 12/16/10 Daily Poll: Does your bulldog jump on people when they visit your home?

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried! Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    VEGAS
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: 12/16/10 Daily Poll: Does your bulldog jump on people when they visit your home?

Quote Originally Posted by TessaAndSamson View Post
    Me too
    @TessaAndSamson, @desertskybulldogs,

Me three! I suck at not only training but being consistant with what little he does know!!! AND... Vegas does not only jump on company, most the times he will try to hump them hello !!!!!!

Real Name
    Bruce
    Bulldog(s) Names
    HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: 12/16/10 Daily Poll: Does your bulldog jump on people when they visit your home?

Quote Originally Posted by cali~jenn View Post
    Funny you have Cutty on there asking this question... He and Mugsy both do jump for the first few seconds, they get so excited. This is my next challenge to figure out how to stop. Once they are used to whoever is here they are perfect tho. lol
    Cutty is soooooooo cute . I think he could be Gracie's brother .... or one of her babies,,,, LOL

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Norman, LeRoy and China
    Likes (Received)

Does humping count cuz he humps everyone that comes to the door.
    Ask the experimenters why they experiment on animals, and the answer is: "Because the animals are like us." Ask the experimenters why it is morally okay to experiment on animals, and the answer is: "Because the animals are not like us." Animal experimentation rests on a logical contradiction. ~Charles R. Magel

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried! Become a 4 Paw Member
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    VEGAS
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog family View Post
    Does humping count cuz he humps everyone that comes to the door.
    @bulldog family, Well at least Vegas is not the only one that does that!!

Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Samson
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BruceP View Post
    Cutty is soooooooo cute . I think he could be Gracie's brother .... or one of her babies,,,, LOL

@BruceP I told @cali~jenn the same thing! Well I think he is older than Gracie so not her son, I told Jenn that Gracie reminded me of the girl version of Cutty. Their coloring looks real similiar to me and they both have that perfect bully standard, compact, muscular body.

"Looking at a bulldog is said to cure the worse of the blues, living with one, serves to prevent them!" -Author unknown

The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Stig Racecar Driver and Punkin Brutus
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TessaAndSamson View Post
    @BruceP I told @cali~jenn the same thing! Well I think he is older than Gracie so not her son, I told Jenn that Gracie reminded me of the girl version of Cutty. Their coloring looks real similiar to me and they both have that perfect bully standard, compact, muscular body.
    I agree, really love the pic where Cutty and Mugsy were in the back seat with @cali~jenn's toddler. And his santa photos. He's quite the photogenic one like Gracie! @BruceP @LariP

The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Stig Racecar Driver and Punkin Brutus
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KMARINO View Post
    @bulldog family, Well at least Vegas is not the only one that does that!!
    I'm so glad Stiggy's a late-bloomer.

Real Name
    Jenn
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
    Likes (Received)

I agree Gracie and Cutty DO look very much alike, funny huh? She seems to be sweeter than my boy tho, he is a rough bully. lol.

All this humping is a good greeting to guests, no? At least it is affection. haha

Dog Groomer Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sir Pendragon of Brymar(Chief for short) And Lady Ireland of Brymar
    Likes (Received)

I said yes because Chief will sometimes jump on people. Ireland is pretty good about not jumping on anyone but me lol... When we go out to go potty I know when she dont have to go because she jumps on my legs.. Otherwise when we are sitting on the couch she will come get her paws on the side of it and have her head in our laps lol.. she cant get on the furnature yet and the cats are soo greatful for that lol..

Doggie Boutique Owner Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Butler
    Likes (Received)

Butler only jumps on one person. our friend jon. he is 6'4" and weighs 240lbs. butler gets so excited when uncle jon comes to visit! it's cute. he doesn't jump on anyone else, but he will paw at you to say "hey there, pet me please!" and then he'll calm down after a couple minutes.

Bulldog Vet in Training gatorfan85's Avatar
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Mr.Beefy
    Likes (Received)

Well does humping count as jumping??? Beefy has tried to hump Bella'sMom both times she has been by. He did that to me when we first got him and tried to hump my boys.....i thought he was past this:bust:

Bulldog(s) Names
    Hoagie
    Likes (Received)

Hoagie greets me and any visitors by lifting one of his front paws. I love it, it's really cute. Thankfully, the other 3 paws stay on the floor.

Sherrie, mom to Hoagie and Emmy-pug

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads