Daily poll: Do you free feed or schedule feed?

Do you free feed or schedule feed?

• Free feed

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • Schedule feed

Votes: 38 88.4%
  • Other

Votes: 2 4.7%

• Total voters

Annie1991

Community Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Longview, TX
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Punk'N
I feed one cup in the morning and one cup at night. If they do not eat in the morning, I'll put it down at night. If they do not eat at night, I'll put it down in the morning. Of course, this is only for Punk - Mickey inhales his food on time every day. . . .

cbh142

Aug 4, 2012
Irwin, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Geno
Wow no one answered free feed. I don't know how anyone could do that with an EB anyway. Geno would eat until he was sick or in a coma.

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
Wow no one answered free feed. I don't know how anyone could do that with an EB anyway. Geno would eat until he was sick or in a coma.

Yep! I had a 25lb case of green tripe sitting on a chair next to the freezer... the dogs got hold of the tripe and the whole thing was gone including most of the plastic wrapper... That's twenty-five pounds of food! In under 15 minutes! With plastic! My dogs looked like ticks... luckily they pooped out the plastic...

Wrightea13

Sep 16, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jackson
Jackson eats at 7am and 5pm. When he's done eating, his bowl is put up because he cant' be trusted to not eat that too.

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Harlea knows when it is time to eat. After her morning pee at 5:30am and then again at 5pm.

cbh142

Aug 4, 2012
Irwin, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Geno
Yep! I had a 25lb case of green tripe sitting on a chair next to the freezer... the dogs got hold of the tripe and the whole thing was gone including most of the plastic wrapper... That's twenty-five pounds of food! In under 15 minutes! With plastic! My dogs looked like ticks... luckily they pooped out the plastic...

When geno was a puppy my hubby left a bag of treats on top of his kennel.... He pulled the bag through and ate the whole bag! His belly was so big I wish I would have taken pictures!

Michelle Collier

Feb 4, 2014
Floydada, tx
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dutchess
We have to schedule feed. My baby would eat all day everyday if you let her. She is never full. Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
UUuummmm that would be a hellz no! Vegas would eat til he exploded!

Noyes27

Sep 27, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Mack
I feed one cup in the morning and one cup at night. If they do not eat in the morning, I'll put it down at night. If they do not eat at night, I'll put it down in the morning. Of course, this is only for Punk - Mickey inhales his food on time every day. . . .

Us too. But also only with one of the dogs, the other one would never walk away from her bowl with anything in it!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Pretty much the same times every day. If it gets close to time, they keep looking at their watch and looking at me. Can't get away with feeding late!!

Gordosmom1212

Aug 11, 2013
Pflugerville, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Magnum (EB), Delta (EB), Gracie (EB), Zoey (FB), Pebbles (FB), Prada (FB)
Schedule feed. Even after he eats he looks at you like he wants more or stares when you are eating.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Walter323

Jun 11, 2012
Minnesota
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Gus
free feed. Walter pretty much monitors himself. Some days he eats more, some less. His dish is always full though.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.