Daily poll: How friendly is your bulldog?

How friendly is your bulldog?

• very friendly

Votes: 42 85.7%
  • somewhat friendly

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • not friendly

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Other

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters

Beautiful Berry

Apr 28, 2013
Melbourne
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Berry R.I.P
When Berry meets people she stands as tall as she can and demands pats. When she does this i call her celebrity Berry. Door knockers get barked at then greeted like long lost mates. She is one very friendly dog loves meeting new people..

tdy426

Oct 21, 2013
Charlotte, NC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Eleanor and Henry, Roxie (2009-2013)
Eleanor and Henry have never met a stranger! The more attention they get , the more they show off!!

Wrightea13

Sep 16, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jackson
When Jackson is around other people, especially during walks, he forgets I’m his owner. He gets overwhelmed by the attention and in some cases he has attempted to walk away with complete strangers, almost as if I were never there.

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
Sheldon thinks everyone is here to see him and give him bully bully (booty) scratches!

IPickedADaisy

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Apr 11, 2013
CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy Mae Hambone & Roscoe Pee Hambone (RIP)
Daisy is what our trainer calls a "social butterfly". She simply can not control her little butt from wiggling if anyone so much as looks her way. Once they make eye contact it is all over--there is no controlling her. I guess I'd much rather have her this way than being unfriendly.

Valentine215

Community Veteran
Nov 10, 2012
Kyle, TX
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Not sure what I will name my new bullddog
The Diva loves children and boys (especially skin boys, fur boys---what can say?) Some people she doesn't like at all. Dunno...there are very few people she doesn't care for.

She can be rough when she plays...guess she doesn't realize she is NOT the size of a Pomeranian.

Frankie's Mama

Jul 9, 2014
Muskegon, MI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank the Tank Bowne AKA "Frankie"
Frankie is still very young & I hope his demeanor doesn't change because he is just the friendliest little thing there ever was!

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
Elmo is Very Friendly, he loves people and other dogs, I do not know about cats he has never seen a cat before.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online