Daily poll: Has your bulldog ever ran away?

Has your bulldog ever ran away?

• Yes (please explain)

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • No

Votes: 16 88.9%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Has your bulldog ever ran away?
bullypoll.png

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Good lord NO!! Thank god. I think you would just have to bury me right then and there!

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
She only Runs Away from me when I say "bath" :p

I would loose my mind if she ran away for real. My beautiful girl would be a hot commodity, I would never get her back. I keep a close eye on her outside.

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
I'd like to see him try! He'd need to get out of the apartment without me noticing. Press the "down" button for the elevator since we're on the 17th floor, (as if he could reach it!), get into the elevator, press "1", run up to the doorman, and have him hold the door open to get out of the building :ROFL:.

Never, ever gonna happen!

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
I'd like to see him try! He'd need to get out of the apartment without me noticing. Press the "down" button for the elevator since we're on the 17th floor, (as if he could reach it!), get into the elevator, press "1", run up to the doorman, and have him hold the door open to get out of the building :ROFL:.

Never, ever gonna happen!
lol. You better watch out though maybe Blue will slip the doorman a nice tip for a little stroll around Manhattan! Could you blame him for wanting to explore our beautiful city?? I try to visit as much as I can.

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
lol. You better watch out though maybe Blue will slip the doorman a nice tip for a little stroll around Manhattan! Could you blame him for wanting to explore our beautiful city?? I try to visit as much as I can.

Let me know next time you come in, I'm in Battery Park City.

Bring your boys, there's a few great dog runs here and quite a few bullies.

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Run away as in run away from home no. Run away as in runs from me when she has something or is chewing on something she shouldn't have is a different story all together.

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
Brie would like to run away when it is time to clean her ears. Other then that no, n I swear if she does , I'll lose my soul!

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
Not from the house but they both run aways from me anytime it is wrinkle cleaning time. :rofl:They run under the dinning room table and sit there and look out at me. If I move a chair they move with the chair.

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
No - although Karly used to dart off when I'd let them out in the front off leash - now I tell her to stay close to mommy and she has grown out of this. Thank goodness. Nigel has always stayed close.

Gigi Girl

Oct 23, 2013
Rhode Island
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Gia
Yes. A couple of times she has been in the back yard with the kids and hears my truck leaving and has busted thru the fence to get to me. Needless to say we put her on a lead even if just going out to pee.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
No Way.

But he done run out the front when we had a guest staying at our house because he left the front door open and there was some children riding down the street and Ftse run straight out on the road I was just about admitted to the psyche ward

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online