Poll: Does you bulldog wear ID tags on their collars?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 12/13/10 Daily Poll: Does you bulldog wear ID tags on their collars?

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Cheryl
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Vegas and Orion
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Re: 12/13/10 Daily Poll: Does you bulldog wear ID tags on their collars?

I also answered sometimes. Vegas and O have Id tags on their collars. But they have so many collars....they don't always have the ones on that have ID tags. When we go on vacation, they always have ID on...and they are microchipped. But at home, they have collars on, but not the IDs.

Pet Sitter Become a 4 Paw Member Lindathedogsmaid's Avatar
    Real Name
    Linda Parks- 360 681 5089
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Pippa & Peanut
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Re: 12/13/10 Daily Poll: Does you bulldog wear ID tags on their collars?

I cannot believe -that only 50% have ID on the dogs at all times--
    I used to be animal control for years, and think about this ----
    IF there is a FIRE IN YOUR HOUSE-----and you are GONE--- the fireman are going to put the FIRE out, and maybe catch your dog, MAYBE not----its not thier job!!!!! I want NOTHING TO CHANCE-- please put ID tags on at all times.
    BUT DO NOT PUT THE DOGS NAME ON IT ------try this------MY MOMMY GIVES GOOD REWARDS----
    AND A PHONE NUMBER.- NOT ADDRESS, BECUASE- if they are not happy with the reward, and it need only be $10.00 if thats all you have or a small child. but that way they dont come to your house later and steal the dog again. on the phone ask their
    location and run to get the dog.
    I also put a second tag that says-- dog needs daily meds.-very sick-- no one wants to steal a sick dog. but they do want a reward!!!!!
    If you have a question regarding dog food, or behavior! call or e-mail me anytime.
    Linda Parks
    360-681-5089
    bullysmum@gmail.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads