Daily poll: Does your bulldog have any really bad habits?

Does your bulldog have any really bad habits?

• Yes

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • No

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Does your bulldog have any really bad habits? Please explain..
bullypoll.png

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
He acts a fool when we try to put his harness on him, unless of course we are armed with treats, then he is a perfect angel. Ugh...

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Going around like a vacuum-scanning and EATING sh%t! Most anything inside and outside!

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
She growls to get her way and when she wants something. And when guests are sitting on the couch, she walks all over them and doesn't care even when we are yelling at her.

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
No he's bully perfection! For real though he is! ;)

BeeGee

Apr 26, 2013
Bryan, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lula Belle & Big Chief
She pulls my sleeve/pants (whatever is handy) and drags me to the rug when she wants to play.

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Yep. Annoys the hell out of me when she is in eat the feet mode and when she steps on me trying to get to her perch between me and my wife on the couch.

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
Oh yes! They each have their own bad habits! When Gio starts to play he starts to bite (more of a nibble) your arm and leg to get you to wrestle, and he just keeps growling till he gets his way! Princess starts to whine, cry, and bark when she is hungry...which is ALL THE TIME!!! And Diva is a little b**ch when it comes to people coming over, she HATES visitors!!

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
She growls to get her way and when she wants something. And when guests are sitting on the couch, she walks all over them and doesn't care even when we are yelling at her.

Blue started the growling bit to get his way too (then it turns into a whine, they a final huff when he doesn't) and he also walks all over people on the couch. What's that about?? Lol..

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
Blue started the growling bit to get his way too (then it turns into a whine, they a final huff when he doesn't) and he also walks all over people on the couch. What's that about?? Lol..
They are just rude. LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
After every meal Tate has to vigorously rub his whole face into my sofa cushions...leaves a very lovely design of drool and other secretions.
Finn digs in the backyard as if he's going to plant a vegetable garden (which would be nice since his mom has no green thumb)

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Um..I think it's because they think it is their couch and nobody else should be on it. We have the same problem.

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
Amber drags her balnket around the house in the winter so it is available to sit on whenever she wants to. Ruby is still a pup so she gets into everything but lately has a fasination with any and all toliet paper. She has also gotten into the shampoo and conditioner as well as likes to poke holes in plastic bottles to see what comes out. Silly bullies!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Vegas is OCD, everything must be in it's place or he barks.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online