Daily poll: Do you have to vacuum around your bully?

Do you have to vacuum around your bully?

• Yes

Votes: 12 31.6%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • No

Votes: 16 42.1%
  • Other

Votes: 2 5.3%

• Total voters

Daphnee

Apr 7, 2013
Cleveland, OH
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
daphnee
She used to HATE the vacuum, would try to eat it every time. So, I started doing the Cesar shush, and kept her away. I took a couple of times, but now when the vacuum comes out, she automatically goes in the kitchen and sits on the rug.

Sheena

Community Veteran
May 18, 2013
Northwest Indiana
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
Lol no way!!! She runs and hides..... Or one time she got so scared she peed on the couch. Ya she hates the darn thing!

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
Yes, sort of, Bazza will watch, get in my way, jump around, follow me, he is not scared just interested in what it is.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Sure don't. They all split the moment I get the vacuum out. I wish I could split too when the vacuum comes out. Wilson will come back if the hose is take off though, he loves to attack that and suck the air from the end....it gets his flubbers and it's too funny.

jimmyjj

agingermom's minion and cabana boy
Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
A Scottish guy living in England
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
It don't bother diesel. I could run the dyson over his back and he'd just enjoy it ( with a grunt and his teeth out )

luvmybully

May 19, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tucker
I have to put Tucker in the laundry room, he attacks the hose and goes for the kill!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
No for Diesel, he will just lay away from where I'm cleaning ... Yes for Molly, she wants to bite the vacuum or broom the crazy girl!!

shmantz

Nov 4, 2013
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Fred and Ethel
YES, he won't move, then I have to put the brush attachment on the hose and do him, he LOVES it so much, the other 2 (the girls) run and hide!!!

xxaprilrose

Community Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
NY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jovi
Yes, just cleaned the house! She will sit in one spot the entire time. While I am vacuuming and get closer she will put her head down and smush into a tiny little ball, but will not loose her place! cutest thing ever

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.