Daily poll: Is your bulldog afraid of just about everything?

Is your bulldog afraid of just about everything?

• Yes

Votes: 13 40.6%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 14 43.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Other

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
OMG, so is Dudley...he won't go upstairs because that's where the dreaded hangers live!! I had hangers on the closet door (bi-fold), forgot they were hanging there and opened the closet...Oh boy! The hangers flew off the door onto the bed where Dudley was laying (he was only about a year old. One of the hangers hit him...and that was the end of that story...he has to be coaxed and begged to go upstairs! He can't even see a hanger. I feel terrible...I feel like I beat him or something, he's THAT scared!
That is too funny. There is no logical reason for Ruthie to be scared of them, she just is. Every time I pull clothes out she runs. Atleast Dudley has the excuse that his mean ole mama scared him lol lol lol. I'm only joking. It's so funny the stupid stuff they are scared of.

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Boeboe - Yes, I once put up a wall clock and she was barking at it for 2-3 days before she kind of accepted it. She freaks out about most new things or if I move stuff around:)

Joey - No, she's the opposite of Boeboe, she's not scared of anything except the epi-otic bottle, lol. We were swimming with them in the pool where we lived before and I took our Pug with me to the deep water, Pug swims kind of funny and Joey saw it and threw herself to Pugs rescue, lol. It was so funny cos Pug can swim and Joey can not really, I had to "save" Joey from herself:tongue:

Bennie is medium, he's scared of legitimate things that is actually a bit scary. He's got a good sense of what's good and bad:)

DudleysMom

Community Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Pennsauken, NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley, 12/26/2010-2/8/16; currently I have Kia, 7 yo femaie
That is too funny. There is no logical reason for Ruthie to be scared of them, she just is. Every time I pull clothes out she runs. Atleast Dudley has the excuse that his mean ole mama scared him lol lol lol. I'm only joking. It's so funny the stupid stuff they are scared of.

He's also afraid of trash bags...when I pull out a new trash bag to put in the kitchen trash can...he runs! They are just the funniest dogs!

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
He's also afraid of trash bags...when I pull out a new trash bag to put in the kitchen trash can...he runs! They are just the funniest dogs!
Dudley looks like he isn't scared of anything too. They are big silly babies.

Gigi Girl

Oct 23, 2013
Rhode Island
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Gia
Gia really hates the sound of plastic bags. Freaks out if we shake one out or move it.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Most Reactions