Daily poll: Is your bulldog afraid of just about everything?

Is your bulldog afraid of just about everything?

• Yes

Votes: 13 40.6%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 14 43.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Other

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Is your bulldog afraid of just about everything?
bullypoll.png

bella100

Community Veteran
Sep 7, 2011
Mississippi
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dooley, and Bentley
Yep even if you drop change in a jar Bella takes out running and hiding haha but thats one of several things the titty baby is scared of lol haha!!

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
I chose sometimes because Ruthie is terrified of hangers and when the wind blows anything it shouldn't, everything else she is ok with.

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Yes and no. Harlea love leaves unless they are blowing in the wind other than potted plants there isn't much else she is afraid of.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Their not really scared of everything, just some stuff, especially new stuff.

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
Sometimes it sure seems that way. Vacuums, mops, dishwasher door, garbage bags, spray bottles even... Talk about being a lil high strung...lol

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
No lilly is not amused by anything apart from bin bags ;-)

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
My male Dozer is afraid of everything, including his own shadow. He doesn't like loud noises, bangs, won't walk beside a road, because he's afraid of the sound of the cars, but his sister Blossom isn't afraid of anything, she will bark at anything that comes her way.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Finn is fearless whereas Tate is a the fraidy-dog. I once got them a remote control car and Finn would attack that thing while Tate barked at it and ran away. When I put the car in the closet Tate would just stare at the door b/c he knew that "evil car" was behind it! :scared:

Valentine215

Community Veteran
Nov 10, 2012
Kyle, TX
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Not sure what I will name my new bullddog
Petunia is afraid of EVERYTHING! Poor thing does not see well out of her left eye so if anything or anyone comes from the left she really freaks. People are always so amazed that some bulldogs are fraidy cats but I am not surprised.

Samson was afraid of VERY little and really wanted to kick anyone's or anything's butt that even ventured into his area. That went for thunder too...loved seeing him run around trying to 'catch' it and kicks its rear! Too cute!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Vegas is really not afraid of anything, he just doesn't like things out of place, I think the last thing he was afraid of was the new grill cover in the beginning of last summer, he wouldn't even go out the back door to go potty, but he got over it. lol

Benedict2013

Dec 25, 2012
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Benedict
Benedict is afraid of strange noises but only at night, when he goes out to potty he'll run back inside if he hears something strange he hates the wind.

OP
D

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Yes Buster is afraid of most things and especially things that are out of place. One of the funniest things I have ever seen him do is when he was standing in our hallway and the central a/c came on, the vent was right above him and the sound of the air being sucked into the vent made him bolt like a bullet but we have wood floors and he couldn't get his footing and was running in place like a cartoon character!! I laughed so hard! :ROFL:

DudleysMom

Community Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Pennsauken, NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley, 12/26/2010-2/8/16; currently I have Kia, 7 yo femaie
I chose sometimes because Ruthie is terrified of hangers and when the wind blows anything it shouldn't, everything else she is ok with.

OMG, so is Dudley...he won't go upstairs because that's where the dreaded hangers live!! I had hangers on the closet door (bi-fold), forgot they were hanging there and opened the closet...Oh boy! The hangers flew off the door onto the bed where Dudley was laying (he was only about a year old. One of the hangers hit him...and that was the end of that story...he has to be coaxed and begged to go upstairs! He can't even see a hanger. I feel terrible...I feel like I beat him or something, he's THAT scared!

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
We have found very few things that frighten her. So far, just the broom. And that makes me sad because I hate to think that someone was mean to my little darlin' with a broom!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.