Daily Poll: Have you ever tried Desitin on your bulldog's wrinkles?

Have you ever tried Desitin on your bulldog's wrinkles?

• Yes

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • No

Votes: 8 47.1%

• Total voters

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
toof.jpg

Daily Poll 12-10-2010: Have you ever tried Desitin on your bulldog's wrinkles?

Did it work?

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
After I wash his face and dry it every day,, usually about every 3rd day I do use Desitin on his face wrinkles, especially on top of his nose. I think it works. He hates it, as soon as he see's the tube he runs and barks at me. I have learned to be very sneaky and already have it on my finger, not hold the tube, behind my back to get it on him.

Last edited:

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
Yes, I had two white bulldogs and they both had some tear stain issues so Desitin was and is my not-so-secret weapon against them to sooth and protect the skin and restore it to its beautiful whiteness!

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Yes I use it about once a week only now, just make sure you dry out the wrinkle area before applying it. It works very well!

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Nope, never tried it. I just clean Samson's face with a warm, wet washcloth. I found that the biggest factor in getting Samson to having such clear, nice skin and coat was the right food.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Nope, never tried it. I just clean Samson's face with a warm, wet washcloth. I found that the biggest factor in getting Samson to having such clear, nice skin and coat was the right food.

[MENTION=574]TessaAndSamson[/MENTION], Trust me food made a huge difference in Vegas, HUGE, but he still needs a little help. I am anal I constantly have my nose in his face sniffing. Half my back yard is sand so his face is filthy every day due to him being like a pig with his nose to the ground sniffiing everything out in the back.

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
we use it on lex but he hates it i dont know if it burns or he just doesnt like the smell. after i put it on him he will rub his face on the rugs to get it off... after i finsih this tube im gonna try the a and d ointment (i think thats what its called its the same thing as destin but without the smell)

Handsome

Dec 8, 2010
Jupiter, FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Handsome
I hadn't heard that one yet. Hmmmmmmmm. "H" only has one wrinkle fold that needs weekly attention, and I use hydrogen peroxide once a week. It keeps it dry and healthy. My mastiff, however, could benefit from the Desitin I'm thinking. She is the only one that gets pimples every now and then. Gonna have to try that!

Speedbeegle

May 26, 2010
Western NC
Bulldog(s) Names
Tobias K. Smith
I haven't used desitin on the bully wrinkles but I have used Boudreaux's butt paste. He hates it but it seems to help. I have also started using the snout soother on his nose because the top tends to get crusty.

Lacey28

Community Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
Windsor Ontario Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Silva and Stella
Thats funny cause I was just telling my husband about putting desitin on her tear stained area and he thought I was :crazy:, She is having a bath tomorrow so I will try it after that!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.