Daily poll: Have you ever attended a Bully meet up?

Have you ever attended a Bully meet up?

• Yes

Votes: 10 38.5%
  • No

Votes: 16 61.5%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Have you ever attended a Bully meet up?
bullypoll.png

Alisha

Dec 26, 2013
Alpharetta, GA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lou Ferrigno
I havent been to one before but will be going to my first one on 1/11..... what are they generally like? I'm really excited!!!

jacquik

Feb 1, 2013
Country
Cape Cod MA
Bulldog(s) Names
harley and caesar
No but I would if there was 1 near us. Bulldogs are not as popular in MA as in other parts of the country. When we looked into rescues a couple years ago the closest bulldog was NYC 6 hours away. Our vet sees only 3 bulldogs. We traveled to Vermont and CT for our bulldogs.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
No, don't know of any around here. :(

GunnyHighway

The Yacking Scuzz Brush Toilet King
Community Veteran
Aug 29, 2013
Ohio
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny Highway
I voted no but I really want to.

DudleysMom

Community Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Pennsauken, NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley, 12/26/2010-2/8/16; currently I have Kia, 7 yo femaie
We went to one...but likely would not go back. Not through any fault of the group, please understand, it's just that HIS ROYAL HIGHNESS does not like other bulldogs! He's okay with many dogs...but he sees a bulldog...wants nothing to do with them or growls and snaps! What the heck is that all about. I'd love to do meetups...but I'd have to leave my bulldog home. I don't know if he's jealous, because I love them and make a fuss...he is SUCH A BRAT!

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
what are they?

It is a gathering of bullies and owners from in and around the area where you live. Some are city based and others are multi city depending on geography.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
We went to the So Cal Bulldog Rescue Halloween party…does that count as a meet up? the boys did meet 'n greet lots of bullies there. There's a Bulldog Meetup right in my own city and they meet once a month, i think. Haven't joined them yet but do plan on it in the New Year.

Susie

Jul 4, 2013
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Howie
I had attended once but my Howie was more interested in sniffing around the parks than mangling with his own kind. It was great to see other bullies and their owners. It was nice to compare notes. The club has it once a month but most of the time, I am not able to attend. I look forward to the next one, if it is inside, since the winter here has been really cold for any humans and animals to be outside for a long time.

Kucha

Feb 10, 2013
Country
Tokyo Japan
Bulldog(s) Names
Kucha
There is non (that I aware of) around here, and in the 14 months we have Kucha we have never met another EB either.
I have seen two from my car, but we did never encounter them...
There are many French Bulldogs, and Pugs, but no EB.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
I was very fortunate in October to go to So Cal Bulldog Rescue Halloween party with Henny I did not have Ftse with me obviously this was not possible but I had such a good time meeting Bullies and their parents and spending the day with Tate and Finn

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.