Daily poll: How many presents does your bulldog get during the holidays?

How many presents does your bulldog get during the holidays?

• None

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A few

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Quite a few

Votes: 12 60.0%
  • Incomprehendable number

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
How many presents does your bulldog get during the holidays? :christmas26:

Henry

Feb 10, 2013
NH/MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Henry
He gets more than my husband or I do! So does our other dog. Three quarters of all the boxes under our tree this year are for the furkids. Crazy, eh?

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
They both get more than any skin person in the house. They can't help that they're so loveable!

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
:christmas28:Let me see.........Amber and Ruby "get" their presents, Kristana's presents, my presents, husbands presents, just about anything under the tree......lol. So, no presents under the tree until Christmas eve. They are like the grinch that steals Christmas from everyone else. They just cannot handle their own presents; they have to take a bit out of everyone elses too. lol

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
Ravens box of toys just came in. I opened the box and removed all the wrappings and tags from the toys and then put them back in the box. It is so big I had to put it to the side of the tree. Hubby saw it and made a beeline thinking it was one of his gifts in it. When he opened it he oh so slyly asked me if I left any toys in the store for all the other good doggies :rolleyes:. Hey what can I say, fur kid get just as spoiled as my skin kids.

Dana F

Jul 30, 2013
Macon, Illinois
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Petey Pete AKA "Stinky Pete"
Stinky gets waaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy too many. Kind of spoiled .My customers even give him presents. Ginny got him John Paul Mitchell grooming products. I didn't even know Paul Mitchell sold to pets.

Alisha

Dec 26, 2013
Alpharetta, GA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lou Ferrigno
Lou got ALL the presents this year. me and the man didnt get eachother anything the family didnt get us presents, they got lou presents! we bought Lou presents for his b-day (dec 15) presents for christmas and just bought another buttload of presents for the day after christmas sales... on top of the rest of the year..... hes spoiled rotten :)

Valentine215

Community Veteran
Nov 10, 2012
Kyle, TX
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Not sure what I will name my new bullddog
My Diva gives as good as she gets...and she is present giver! ;)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.