Daily poll: What is your bulldogs worst habit?

What is your bulldogs worst habit?

• Chews on everthing

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Slobbering

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Barking

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Jumping on people

Votes: 18 56.3%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 13 40.6%

• Total voters

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
I'd say a toss up between being a bitey bear and rushing Hunter when I try to get the leash on him.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Dozer has a bad habit of jumping up on people when he greets them, I keep reinforcing him, by telling him to sit, and by turning my back to him when he's jumping up, sometimes it works, and sometimes he just does his own thing. Lol. He also has a bad habit of eating socks, any other soft articles like paper towel, blankets, dish cloths, he's my bully goat. He is the most laid back dog if ever seen, he doesnt like to walk, would rather just sleep or cuddle. Blossom is just a bundle of energy, and would walk for hours, she constantly wants to play, and will ram her brother. It's so funny. She chews on his ears, his legs, and wants to play with him all the time, and he just lets her take all the toys. Poor Dozey. Blosssom is also a cuddler, and she whines like a little baby when she wants your attention.

bella100

Community Veteran
Sep 7, 2011
Mississippi
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dooley, and Bentley
Bella jumps on ppl but she's only showing them love!! :yes:

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
I voted jumping on people because that is probably all that he does now that is a bit naughty

Bigd07

Jun 3, 2013
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Hunter
Hunter runs off with my boots when I come home from work

Sent from my PantechP8000 using Tapatalk 2

Henry

Feb 10, 2013
NH/MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Henry
Waking me up in the wee hours of the morning by jumping on my chest then licking my face like a slobbering maniac because he feels its... TIME TO WAKE UP!! :evil:

Yep, that's Henry's worst habit and I can't seem to break him of it, because when I look at his overly cute face, I just can't scold him! He has me wrapped around his paw,the little devil!

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
Ambers worst habit is she thinks "all" and I mean "all" toys are hers. She will steal toys from my granddaughter and my daughter; don't let her get an opportunity to get into my daughters closet. She will have her happy little butt in there with a quickness looking for her favorite picks. It is hilarious when my daughter catches her in there, I will hear, "You get out of there right now," and the next thing you see is Amber hauling butt down the hallway. Ruby likes to mess with Search our Maine Coone cat and will do whatever it takes to make the cat run so she can chase it. Good stuff!!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Ours love people and they always want to jump on them for attention.

Mine do the same thing-and I can't seem to teach them to not do it! They don't get to see many besides me-so they are so excited!!!

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Stepping on my crotch when she wants to sit between me and my wife on the couch.

jacquik

Feb 1, 2013
Country
Cape Cod MA
Bulldog(s) Names
harley and caesar
I'm surprised jumping is such a problem since you think of bulldogs as lazy but that's my Caesars worst habit too. We are thinking of having a trainer come to the house...it is a big problem as I have a daycare in my house.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.